Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Looking for the S4_Patch Updatelist

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey all, I keep coming up with the "error occurred while reading the file list error". And looks like this is from the game looking for the S4_Patch/updatelist. I have looked all over and cant seem to find this, I have re-extracted the server files and it doesnt seem to be anywhere in there either. Can anyone provide this? I have a ton of free time now and looking to try and support the development again.

Well managed to create the updatelist file using quickpatch but get the same error. I have verified its readable and can browse to it. Guessing maybe wrong settings in QuickPatch but cant really find any info or if there is a newer version than Lv1...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, that helped me find that is was still looking in the wrong location but doesnt help because it was showing this area needed editing, now fiddler shows "correct" but still getting error reading file list
1696363581702 - Looking for the S4_Patch Updatelist - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If the client is S4, I don't know how to help you, but if it's S8, I can help you.

If it is S8=

search for 'Translation/Read.aspx' and see if the connection is ok

Upvote 0
Back