• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Loong source code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry ananas ! i love 9dragons more than Loong ... :p:

share me if u can build a 9Dragons sever ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have all that these friend say,please add my msn:sunacmabc1234@hotmail.com we can have a deal. lol

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hows goin the work? o_O a lot of ppl said here that have the source code and after a half year aint any result o.o if somebody has the lastest 4.1.4.3 source just share us pls here a lot of expert who waitin for that so they can work it. Dont be selffish and save it if u too got free o.o share with us pls and we'll workin on it thank you o.o

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i have the 3.0.0.1 full source,i don't know if it is released,if not,i will put it in a few days.i like to share
what about the source dude? can u tell us when can u share it about? we're so interested and since u told us u'll share nothin happenin'
i hope u really have the source and not just trolling with us.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i will share that,these days are too busy,and i seek for c9 online source code,if ok,please contact me .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello,ananas.
I'm a Chinese student and I'v seen all your discussions on Loong.
it's a glad that i can see Loong is loved by so many foreigner.
it's said that you have a copy of loong source code,and i'm talented in C++&game programming.
if possible,i'd like to ask you for a copy of loong source code,and i can help you translate it from chinese to english(i'm sorry i don't know any Russian).

如果能得到您的帮助,我将非常感谢您。我会用我最大的力量帮助你完成龙的翻译工作。
------------------------------
I'll be so glad if can get your help.I'll do my best to help you in translating working.
In China,many BBS only provide loong Releases but no source,because we Chinese are not open enough like you.
Thank you so much.
my email:zhangjianfeng0502@gmail.com

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've got a copy of loong source code(old name is Jiangshan).
I think somebody may be interested in this, so if you want, let me know, I planned to release this sourcecode for free sometime later.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeh,that's it.
this copy is not so satisfactory,so i wonder if it's a good idea to release it or not..
and i planned to fix it but i'v only got a copy of loong server(version 1.2.2.0,too old)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The code can be found here:

But, it need account to access it.

Is there somebody can get that and share it?

Well, It's need a Chinese payment "Alipay" to charge on the web.
this cost is about 150 yuan in China.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The code can be found here:

But, it need account to access it.

Is there somebody can get that and share it?

Well, It's need a Chinese payment "Alipay" to charge on the web.
this cost is about 150 yuan in China.

that's where i got it,without money you can also get this by replying posts to earn "golds",about 3K,but that's a long journey.
and i have to say that your English is really so pool...seems like you come here looking for code for free?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To asweb,
So what's your purpose for releasing this website?
Waiting source code for free?
btw,your English is really so poor:(

Reaction score
Why are they so stupid?

Ragezone is a forum for shares, developments and other things.

I do not understand people like you do here on RaGEZONE.
They just want to disrespect each other and at least help.

Please, why does not retire and go back to your crappy world? Where should not have left.

If not, help RaGEZONE and has good manners.

PS: I don't speak English!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So this is the point--for developments.
How could i know people who asks for source code are truly developers?
How could you promise that you will use this only for yourself and not for selling?
And this does nothing to do with which language you speak,but does something to do with which language you use when communicating with others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back