• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

WebGame Lord of Ages [Webgame Server/php/swf] Files

Status
Not open for further replies.

vdc

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is this one is complete source with all file? Because some file I couldn't find it. I try to find the database file, but it seem like the database is not the file in \home\oss\sql. The database file should be in some where or not in the server file.

Reaction score
ok so what i found is this

home/loa/db/sql has the game db run istalldb.sh
home/oss/sql/ hass the db for tomcat server (i think thats what there for)
home/raccoonx is the java server

vdc

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is what I found
$GLOBALS['_LOA']['db']['web'] = array(
'host' => 'localhost',
'name' => 'web',
'user' => 'web',
'password'=> 'web5678',
);
$GLOBALS['_LOA']['db']['act'] = array(
'host' => 'localhost',
'name' => 'act',
'user' => 'act',
'password'=> 'act5678',
);
$GLOBALS['_LOA']['db']['loabbs'] = array(
'host' => 'localhost',
'name' => 'loabbs',
'user' => 'root',
'password'=> 'dhxdltsdxxcbd2010',

But I could not find the web, act, loabbs database in the source. Or maybe it's something else.

Reaction score
well i can only try to make it work on windows but that proving to be hard so any pros what to help get running on linux and share results with me that be great other wise files are here lets hope someone gets it running

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Finally i have the files... dumb megacon... I can try to setup in debian env. and share the vmware image... but still i am unexperienced too in linux...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
guys how to i upload this game into my web? i want make for online.

Reaction score
Finally i have the files... dumb megacon... I can try to setup in debian env. and share the vmware image... but still i am unexperienced too in linux...

thanks flyer you been a great help so far with travian and now this, IM atm downloading cento 5 and am gonna format one of my drives once i backup things, then i will try install linux,JDK and some other things i think i can install tomcat and replace files with ones here, the jdk should help with the racconx and then, its gonna be touch and go as i will need to edit alot of files change ips ect ect its alot of work but i think if we all work to get it working who ever dose get working we can then maybe make a repack so all can use. ill keep informed of my progresses

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
thanks flyer you been a great help so far with travian and now this, IM atm downloading cento 5 and am gonna format one of my drives once i backup things, then i will try install linux,JDK and some other things i think i can install tomcat and replace files with ones here, the jdk should help with the racconx and then, its gonna be touch and go as i will need to edit alot of files change ips ect ect its alot of work but i think if we all work to get it working who ever dose get working we can then maybe make a repack so all can use. ill keep informed of my progresses

Well okay, i try too(already installed ubuntu vmware), but dont expect too much, i just try... :\(i always have problem with permissions...) but if we find any way to repack it woud be nice... i will inform everyone too!

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just look at .bash_history for guide
There are yum command on history.

Linux must be Red Hat family.
Try CenTos

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello, i've finished install the games in my vps but i'm stuck in part choosing server.. anyone know how to add server?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back