Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Lost Saga Launcher

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lost Saga launcher based on lswebbroker

How to :
  • Use Relase configuration
  • Edit your key or your stuff in ioLoginDlg::OnBnClickedLogin()

Build using curllib to send the HTTP POST (curl.dll already in Release folder) and parsing response JSON with cJson
To connect the API, you must edit start.ini file with key LoginURL. I've put the default API link ( )

If you don't have an API launcher, you can use API launcher from me in this thread : https://forum.ragezone.com/f857/lost-saga-rest-api-1210087/

Link :

Here is the screenshoot :
Enjoy ! :dancemental:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've made my own API version and Launcher, but i'll try yours.
Mine got error sometimes XD

Nice work btw. Cheers!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
2uGAKlG - Lost Saga Launcher - RaGEZONE Forums

Im stuck on connecting to server bro, but if i run with my old launcher, game its running.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
2uGAKlG - Lost Saga Launcher - RaGEZONE Forums

Im stuck on connecting to server bro, but if i run with my old launcher, game its running.

It's depends on your client and server version . Check your arguments, check your define_game_server table. if there is 2 or more field, delete all and restart your server file . also, make sure you have add encodeKey in define_encode_key table.

Don't forget to debugging the API with postman or any REST client tools to check if the return has correct

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you i delete a record in define_game_server that work!

Nice. if it happend again, you can modify the query const serverID in launcher.tsx like this
const serverID = await sql.query`SELECT serverID FROM define_game_server ORDER BY regDate DESC`

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this launcher works well .. nice share

Attachments

Back