• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Lost Saga Request PLS!!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After a long time since I've played this game,i say this have a problem, the companies that always launched the game,finish every 5/6 months and they end up closing ,or they are nothing serious ,so please,you are masters of this art, make the dream of Many people come true, we want a private server of this!!!

The game:

Current Servers:

(NA,bad loser/winers,expensive cash,slow updates,bad events,gms only appear to ban people,bad connection)
(EU,this have bad gms,bad events,bad connection,no constant updates,expensive cash,and they will close the server soon.)

(Only accessible with hotspotshield,and if u enter,the connection is a f@ckn Sh#t)

Thanks for all, almost for view...constant

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
After a long time since I've played this game,i say this have a problem, the companies that always launched the game,finish every 5/6 months and they end up closing ,or they are nothing serious ,so please,you are masters of this art, make the dream of Many people come true, we want a private server of this!!!

The game:

Current Servers:

(NA,bad loser/winers,expensive cash,slow updates,bad events,gms only appear to ban people,bad connection)
(EU,this have bad gms,bad events,bad connection,no constant updates,expensive cash,and they will close the server soon.)

(Only accessible with hotspotshield,and if u enter,the connection is a f@ckn Sh#t)

Thanks for all, almost for view...constant

is a private server and the most up to date server behind Korean one, they usually update the game every 1-2 weeks.

Back