• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

LST Editing Tools

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I do not take credit for these programs. I was given them a couple years ago and just recently came across them again. They are completely usable and make editing LST files very easy. Just mess around with them and you will figure them out. Unfortunately the programs are not in english, but very simple to figure out. Hope it helps.

Attached in rar file: Tagbaseatt.exe, Tagnpcatt.exe, Tagshopdata.exe, TagBuff.exe

Also if anyone knows how to translate these programs and would be willing to show me, ill be happy to fix them. Enjoy.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
slim it would be better to add cpack.exe as well in the pack and put all the exes in 1 folder :) .
also if u guys get virus alert dont worry kylin.dll aint virus !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For a moment I was excited, but... Old..

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

These can be found on a chinese forum. Use a browser like chrome with instant translate, and it's easy to read everything there. Although, most of the things there are old and garbish.

HeartSeeker edited : links are deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are you still able to download via that site? I tried recently and tells me i dont have permission for the forum anymore :ehh:

Edit : better not use that name.

HeartSeeker

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
grrr again i wanna talk so much about you aGhost and all your team but i will desturb heartseeker too much after so basicly try to make ur self like a ghost here ...it's ur nick name the fault dont blame me ;)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
grrr again i wanna talk so much about you aGhost and all your team but i will disturb heartseeker too much after so basicly try to make ur self like a ghost here ...it's ur nick name the fault dont blame me ;)

He received a yellow card and will receive a red card within his next useless post. I requested his signature to be removed because of his advertisement links and I am sure he will receive a card for that or at least a warning. Two yellow = 1 red card in football.
And lets not make fight to "his team". They will hack your server down telling us that "We do it because we can".

For me,all are talking big,but no action. If I see any good post of them,I will approve,applaud and thank for it. So far
"No thanks to wokf europe team" for "no" contribitions to development section.

HeartSeeker.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hence the reason I said I was given these 2+ years ago. Thanks again for yet an unnecessary post SephX.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
These have been available for 2 years+ on Chinese bbs.

Within your next useless post,you will receive an infraction. Topic starter stated that he got these files a couple years ago. Your useless posts will be counted as "spam" and you will receive an infraction for spamming.

Mark my words
HeartSeeker

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can find all wokf tools here:
RaGEZONE
:thumbup:

HeartBreaker:

Now you are helpful, and will receive an infraction because you may not link to other forums outside the advertisement section..

This is ..

Back