• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Lucky Dice

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys i need your small help with this. How i can make this active.
Darkdevi - Lucky Dice - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This game depends on how the game works and how lucky it is, which I myself don't know. I also just played for fun, hope there is a good answer .. hehe

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this thing works really nice and i know this is possible to activate this i have second server with Aion 5.6 and there this works but i thinking where find this in 5.8

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thx Robson26 i forgot i not play with files a long time and i forgot :) but i need put this in data\USA

Btw i get solution how make config to get this 5.8 working from out side but the configuration is wired.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I put in this folder how you give advice, but nothing and after when i put in data\usa i get working Shugo.

Btw i use command to put item in gameshop and command works ok when i go and check whats happen in database i see this item what i put with command, but when i press Black Market Shop icon i not see there nothing, i find some sql query to restore two table that are missing in db one is ingameshopcategory and the second ingameshoplog but still nothing. ingameshop.properties is true, now i thinking where is the problem command in launcher.config -ingameshop and -nowebshop and still nothing

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I put in this folder how you give advice, but nothing and after when i put in data\usa i get working Shugo.

Btw i use command to put item in gameshop and command works ok when i go and check whats happen in database i see this item what i put with command, but when i press Black Market Shop icon i not see there nothing, i find some sql query to restore two table that are missing in db one is ingameshopcategory and the second ingameshoplog but still nothing. ingameshop.properties is true, now i thinking where is the problem command in launcher.config -ingameshop and -nowebshop and still nothing
Ingameshop existed until 4.6 EU, then it was removed by NCSoft.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it is a chance that we can bring this back or we can use something similar

i dont have source for 5.8 but i can try fix this

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Robson when we run client without -nowebshop we get Game Shop UI, and this is what i see before i enter to game, i turn on -vip and on this ui shows that we kan open Game Shop and this is what i see inside is link to some web.

Upvote 0
Back