• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Luna Online Web Design [Leave Feedback]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im not too good at making web designs, but i decided to try and do something bigger than what i usually do, so i made this Luna Online web design, its completely made by me, i did not copy anything from any other site(with exception of the banner)

I do not play Luna Online, or have done anything for it, so this is my first attempt at making a site for this game.

Please leave feedback.

Luna Online V1
imarte1 - Luna Online Web Design [Leave Feedback] - RaGEZONE Forums

Luna Online V2
Enlarged banner on top and added some effects, fixed capsules a bit, and removed shadow from main space
imarte1 - Luna Online Web Design [Leave Feedback] - RaGEZONE Forums

Please keep in mind that i will be updating the site.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
you could do a lot more with the renders at the top,
and cutting that much of teh renders off is never a good thing for a clean design.
a better colour scheme is required i think
and a lot more techniques could be incorporated~
overall i think you've done well on the structure, just needs to be retouched.
as for your copyright all over it, set it to a lower-capacity, something around 5-7%, which is barely viewable which makes it better for observers.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you, ill try and fix the design as much as possible

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HAHA, i had no idea that it was similar to that one, believe me, i dont play Luna at all, I just wanted to design a site for it.

(oO (||||) (||||) Oo)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Also my opinions:
* Gray background doesn't look so good.
* Shadow on main space is lame and looks old
* Text arent organized
* No spacing rules
* And much much more

Try again. Then try again, Then again and again. And eventually you will become better and better like me :)
Then you will be as good as heartbeat =D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for your opinion, but im not trying to be as good as anyone, as i said, this is the first full site i have worked on.

---------- Post added at 03:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 AM ----------

Updated layout to v2, enlarged banner on top and added some effects, fixed capsules a bit, and removed shadow from main space.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It has a good basic concept but it can be improved.

In my opinion...

- The cyan text on the header is hard to see, try switching it to the darker blue you used? Or using a bolder font face?
- There's too little padding in your nav bar on the left/right of the buttons.
- Nav is also too large in proportion to the rest of the page
- Too many rounded corners/outlines
- Gray text is slightly hard to read.. always make sure there's enough contrast between the text and the text's bg
- The color scheme isn't the best.. monochromatic doesn't look so good here, especially with that gray background.
- Unequal, unbalanced margins and padding
- The renders at the bottom of the news and announcements section waste space.

Look at other websites for examples and try to learn off of them! :) Good for a beginner, keep working at it!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh well then, obviously, as a first attempt, this wasnt all that great,im going to start an entire new one.

I might come back to this one and improve it here and there, but not really counting on it.

Back