• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

LUNA2 server files

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
just want to share this.
luna2 server files.rar

Source: uu����_luna2(¶��2)��ɫ�޸����ѷ�����

Description was translated on google just try to understand.
the uu Internet _luna2 (Luna 2) characteristics modify the free end─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ - ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ - ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─Version of the game description:Latest race] MozuPlayground system stimulate the pirate ship, the joy of flying rock, and a wide range of recreational settings, and all the stimulation and adventure in the amusement park to get the greatest satisfaction. Take pleasure set have unexpected results.The hut system independent cottages have designed a personal, arbitrary not only decorative, but also a variety of interactive and furniture.The mount system slime flying boat, the white horse, huge dryad somersault cloud and even cute little paper airplanes all have become a horse back and forth with the owner over the world.Food system] want to experience the taste of the top chefs, pick up a shovel and pan can be arbitrary cook cook.The underground city system] authorities heavy temple of greed, limited challenge contest the magic tower, not the same as the feelings of the same play, the new form of dungeons for you to challenge.[Cute Pets] is small and flexible bird, blue stone silly, or the ghost of Big Brother, as well as with a gas mask to the Antarctic ice shields Little Penguin, a wide variety of pets and attractive.[] Suspicion map automatically find its way too much bother to own step by step, slowly move forward, then you can rely on to automatically find its way to help you quickly and easily reach their destinations.Transfer system, transfer system, simplification, and allows you to easily transfer. Do not do the tedious task of bridging the increased fast transfer NPCs: bridging the administrator location: the AKL port central alley[Hunting leader of the BOSS is fully open, to shorten the regeneration time, so you do not have other non Lang.[Map] open the all LUNA2 new map and enjoy the thrill of hunting.Copy of the system is open all copies of the map, to experience the thrill of the kill BOSSThe consignment system] would like to sell things more convenient to buy things? Beautiful consignment system is fully help you solve[Advanced matching] still trouble to place red? Do not worry, higher matching challenge you toCouple a copy of the perfect couple matching system. Matching challenge. Allow you to find your favorite object.[Guild system, guild system, allowing you to create unique and exclusive AssociationFashion toys to open a variety of stylish suits, so that you and others is the distinctive.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm still looking for the client for this server. I'm going to update my post and add a link once I found a good client for this server.

I play it straight up, yo
Reaction score
Any of you want to make a new guide to making everything work with me? :p most of the guides are incomplete or fail to work for me (unless you can redirect me to one that is great for this).

P.S. Do we need to use different .sql files from a different server pack to make the databases in enterprise?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Databse incomplete o.o missing castle siege

I play it straight up, yo
Reaction score
Im trying to use the Thai client :p cause its actually letting me go somewhere unlike the Latino, the Philippines, the Korean, and i was gonna try the luna silver client, any other clients i should test out guys and gals?

Back