Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Lykos94 Beast Editor (Updating)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all!

First of all i want to say that i found many error in xDrago beast too so i've tried to solve them:
There are a lot of error about files and obj to put ingame too so im going to update this relase everytime i fix something:

Here my .exe file:

And Virus Scan results:
Lykos94 - Lykos94 Beast Editor (Updating) - RaGEZONE Forums

Current version 1.0

Updates:
- Working pvp zone
- Some ?? ?? has a name now
- Patrol Path working
- Daylight working

I recomend to use this .exe in xDrago Beast coz his files are fixed better than in other Beast.
Maybe later i would release all my Beast folder with other obj working

Fix needed:
- Other menu with ?? ??
- SFX Folder
- Others

Hope it helps. For any question pls feel free to PM me, i'll try to help you

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
You do know that a fully fixed beast has been released right? "2010 beast" as I recall it... You should look into improving that.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got "Beast 2010" too and is still bugged...
If you have the link for the one working or updated pls post it o.o

Ace of Hearts
Reaction score
edit:

I restored it to your original post

Last edited:
Ace of Hearts
Reaction score
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
oh my god, a moderator had wrong :D
On-topic: I don't get it, why do people release the same stuff over and over again with just a bit of change.

It's like i took the worldserver.ini file and added a custom line and released it and got few thanks and trolls.. It would just be the same .ini file.

But with just a useless line.

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi all!

First of all i want to say that i found many error in xDrago beast too so i've tried to solve them:
There are a lot of error about files and obj to put ingame too so im going to update this relase everytime i fix something
:

He said he's releasing a better, more fixed version for people. That doesn't really count as being a "Re-release" o_o.

Ace of Hearts
Reaction score
Beast is a development tool. Why ban beast, and exclude another opportunity to make Flyff private server development better..

at last point we had talked about it I was neutral about wether beast should be allowed and dell was more leaning twards waiting untill more progress was made in emu, and tmk glaphan king had given up enforcing the rule however it was still in place and had made beast is not allowed to leave these threads, threads but they were unstickied due to being out of date

but basicly I was leaving it up to dell to decide whether to unban them, I don't really see beast as esential to private servers, however there is no harm in allowing it

though personally I believe people spend too much of their time on half assed cosmedics(no offense meant to anyone) instead of stablizing, securing, balencing, and increaseing the quality of the server

---------- Post added at 07:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 AM ----------

I got "Beast 2010" too and is still bugged...
If you have the link for the one working or updated pls post it o.o

people never seam to be able to tell the difference between improper use of a tool and a bug, beast 2010 is not buggy howerver as in all things using it in ways you shouldn't naturally causes issues

Reaction score
Basicly I was leaving it up to dell to decide whether to unban them, I don't really see beast as esential to private servers, however there is no harm in allowing it

Though personally I believe people spend too much of their time on half assed cosmedics(no offense meant to anyone) instead of stablizing, securing, balencing, and increaseing the quality of the server.

Some servers do have successful experience with beast and they integrated their success into their server. But most of the time, people are screwing around with beast, instead of as you said "stabilizing, securing and balancing"..

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
And why the F do people try and re-name the Editor by adding their own nickname to their release? Just because you """""""""FIXED""""""""" something doesn't give you the right to add your name to it. You didn't make it, you just added some random poop. This has happened ever since caali, people making their own "REPACKS" or their own "DATABASES" but it's now theirs.. it belonged to the server itself, which is Caali's. And this has happened before too. People come in and say "I NEEDZ HELPZ WITH SERUS OFFICIAL FILEZ".. it's not his. I'm stressing out over nothing, but this stupidity has to end.

Game Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
:/ EFlyff is alreay balanced. You all just dont really get that . . . x.x you cant just recreate balance example: if you put max buffs on the help npc your pretty sure that a assist wont get far and everyone is doing that .D: And beast 2010 works fine!

Last edited:
Ace of Hearts
Reaction score
:/ EFlyff is alreay balanced. You all just dont really get that . . . x.x you cant just recreate balance example: if you put max buffs on the help npc your pretty sure that a assist wont get far and everyone is doing that .D: And beast 2010 works fine!

yes eflyff is fairly balenced but thank fame and demon and ect. for spoiling players with buffs, making it where most players won't play without there oh so "important" level 20 buffs, throwing off the balence of flyff entirely requiring us to rebalence the whole game, however eflyff does have a few rough spots that could be smoothed out

as well on eflyff balence is normally maintained by peoples willingness to do things, and the better the class the more impossibley expensive it is to equip, however similar being in pservers it is ludacrisly easier

Last edited:
Found a place to live.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
tmk glaphan king had given up enforcing the rule however it was still in place and had made beast is not allowed to leave these threads, threads but they were unstickied due to being out of date

Glaphan had allowed beast w/o help, unless the OP wanted to help. That just meant that it was allowed but he didn't want people posting a billion and three help threads about it. All help threads were to be deleted, but releases and help within the thread (if given) was allowed.

It's a lemon thing
Reaction score
And why the F do people try and re-name the Editor by adding their own nickname to their release? Just because you """""""""FIXED""""""""" something doesn't give you the right to add your name to it. You didn't make it, you just added some random poop. This has happened ever since caali, people making their own "REPACKS" or their own "DATABASES" but it's now theirs.. it belonged to the server itself, which is Caali's. And this has happened before too. People come in and say "I NEEDZ HELPZ WITH SERUS OFFICIAL FILEZ".. it's not his. I'm stressing out over nothing, but this stupidity has to end.

Simple. If you actually check the guys behind the users.... Answer is GERMANY /awesome

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there someone willing to post screenies for Lykos Beast

because im lookin for a beast that is fixed
im using rocketnetwork beast and it has some gibberish folder names

Back