Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Lykos94 Beast Editor (Updating)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I still wonder why is there so Many beast editors out there.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@ItzMeMario - I think its because they wanted to have some custom edits on their server.

but people dont care if they used normal beast editor or rocketnetwork beast editor or lykos beast editor, they just care about the world aint i right?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
but people dont care if they used normal beast editor or rocketnetwork beast editor or lykos beast editor, they just care about the world aint i right?

No... Minor functional bugs, organization of the list (obj,terrain,etc) varies, and language varies. Its really just to save people the time from unpacking and reorganizing it themselves. Otherwise there is no difference.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
No... Minor functional bugs, organization of the list (obj,terrain,etc) varies, and language varies. Its really just to save people the time from unpacking and reorganizing it themselves. Otherwise there is no difference.

"@ItzMeMario - I think its because they wanted to have some custom edits on their server."

Well when someone says they want something custom its more like, to the players, Players dont care what editor u used, they care if the world is good and works without bugs, and well if other beast editors have bugs then you r totally right, theres a difference.

Back