Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mabinogi (マビノギ)G13S1 test02 Server Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release] Mabinogi (マビノギ)G13S1 test02 Server Files

Some equipment seems unable to show completely
oEmx74J - Mabinogi (マビノギ)G13S1 test02 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums
IbKxZJ2 - Mabinogi (マビノギ)G13S1 test02 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Some equipment seems unable to show completely
oEmx74J - Mabinogi (マビノギ)G13S1 test02 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums
IbKxZJ2 - Mabinogi (マビノギ)G13S1 test02 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

you forgot the materials folder
slap it in and you'll be all fine

Attachments

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

yeah i don't even know how did I forget about the material folder at all..

You can just copy the whole folder and slap it there, but make sure to remove every "npc" and "interface" file name searches on the material folder, as having those can cause glitches or crashes.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi i have question..
1. How do I edit the sales list for a store NPC?
2. How do I add an NPC and use it in game?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Tutorial #6: How to edit NPC and GameServer scripts

The major part about editing the server for custom content is the Scripts system itself. Mint provides a lot of ways to make what the game is.
The Mint Script System is responsible for NPCs, Dungeons, Shadow Missions, Some Events, Quest Handling, and many many more.
So it's very important to learn how it works, and I will teach you the basics of editing them.
The rest requires you to discover and learn from yourself just be reading any .mint files

Note: I heavily recommend you to download Notepad++, and open the .mint files with the "C" Language Format.

We're going to copy 2 scripts for now.
Go to

Code:
C:\RCCWork\__UnpackedGameServerNPCFiles\data\script\event\pc_event.mint
C:\RCCWork\__UnpackedGameServerNPCFiles\data\script\korea\npc\tirchonaill\ferghus.mint

pc_event.mint is a script that gets called every time you log in the game. It is heavily coded that includes a lot of conditions (so that you wont get the same item every time you log in, etc)
so open that up with Notepad++

CTRL+F and search for "server void OnLogin"

zviper01 - Mabinogi (マビノギ)G13S1 test02 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Right here, we can start adding conditions to allocate quests, or items, or skills.
Due note, this does require actually playing the game in the technical field, and a bit of C since .mint is a presudo code based on C
Devcat loves using "keywords" as a flaging system.
So we'll do the same for here. And start adding a few things here.

This took some time but I carefully written my own code. If you want to use it
you're freely allowed to use my code or even modify it. Here you go

Code:
    //This should only activate when you log in the game for the first time you log in
    //Coded by Fl!pend0 in 1/11/2017/ 1:49PM PST
    if (!me.HaveKeyword(`portal_tirchonaill`)) //If I do not have the Tir Chonaill flag
    {
        me.AddKeyword(`portal_tirchonaill`); //Very Important, This adds the keyword so this function wont repeat.
        me.AddItem(40080); // Gladius
        me.AddSkill(20002,4); //Smash in Rank C
        me.AddSkill(20001,4); //Defense in Rank C
        if (me.IsGiant()) //Giants can't use Bows.
        {
            me.AddItem(45110,500); //Bundle of Javelins 500
            me.AddItem(40182); //Altal
            me.AddSkill(21010,4); //Throwing attack in Rank C

}
        else //If you're a human of elf.
        {
            me.AddItem(40081); //Leather Long Bow
            me.AddItem(45014,500); //Bundle of Arrows 500
            me.AddSkill(21001,4); //Range Attack in Rank C
        }
    }

So, the next time you make your first character, you should start seeing those changes, but only once.

Moving on to ferghus.mint now.

CTRL+F to "OnChangeShopDay"
Here you will see Ferghus's shop. The code itself looks simple enough.
So if we wanted to add say: A Dragon Blade, A Composite Shield, and A Wing Bow. We can.
Code:
npcshop.AddItem(tabname,40225); //WingBow
npcshop.AddItem(tabname,46024); //CompShield
npcshop.AddItem(tabname,40095); //DragonBlade

So, go ahead and save.
Drag the two files to
Code:
C:\RCCWork\GameServer_Ch1\data\script\event\pc_event.mint
C:\RCCWork\GameServer_Ch1\data\script\korea\npc\tirchonaill\ferghus.mint

You actually do not need to go re-boot the server. You can go to the command prompt and type in reload_script
This will reload the scripts in your data folder. If everything is done right, it'll say Succeed, If it fails. You have to go back and fix your mistake.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Fs04tjH - Mabinogi (マビノギ)G13S1 test02 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Is there a teaching about material?
:*:

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I can't enter the channel...
msg.etc.no_connect_timeout 超过游戏限制时间,不能连接游戏。
msg.etc.no_connect_timeout Unable to load character information, please contact Customer Support.
help me plz~

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Reminds me of that Blackrobe in NA/EU Server

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I can't enter the channel...
msg.etc.no_connect_timeout 超过游戏限制时间,不能连接游戏。
msg.etc.no_connect_timeout Unable to load character information, please contact Customer Support.
help me plz~

Did this happen after character creation?
Please post .xml for house1 in XML_DB/character here

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I'm sorry Lost Moon but I was unable to debug your character to figure out the problem.

What I do recommend is giving yourself another character card to make a new npc character. You can do this by going to Authenticator/DataGenerator.exe

Please note that XML files are in local test mode only, so expect BUGs and Glitches until we all can figure out how to code in MSSQL mode

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thank you,but i can't use this free pet card(Shire)?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Still some time away from a release but I've managed to implement the adding and accepting of friends in the friendslist! Persistent on log out too! Got hung up on a stupid error for 4 days but after that was resolved I managed to slam the rest out. Still a couple things to do such as friend management, blacklist and notes.

OyhonfS - Mabinogi (マビノギ)G13S1 test02 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Sadly, bringing accountref into the DB (required for messenger server) breaks character creation so I'll have to figure that out. I'm hoping I'm wrong but I may need to bring character data into the database entirely which will take a long time. On the upside duplicate name checking would be fixed.

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

very nice ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

An update at the current state of the SQL rebuild project.

TL:DR Can't create new characters when running in the current Hybrid mode - need character info in the SQL DB to get it working. Character data is extensive and will take a lot of work to import into the SQL DB. Its an end goal I wanted anyways so I'm not too dismayed. A workaround may be possible if there is interest in an alpha version.

I'll be referring to the XML files inside the folders when you run DBXML in test mode by their folder names. I Just looked at the code for DBXML3 and it turns out that the way account_character_ref is created will be a blocker for messenger server.

Messenger server requires the account_character_ref to be in the database. While account_character_ref is running in SQL mode, if character is ran in test mode it can't correctly insert data into SQL mode account_character_ref. So with my current work right now character creation is broken - at this point for testing I've inserted the data manually after creating characters in test mode to get around it.In order to fix that we will have to run character in SQL mode. This is a huge portion of XMLDB3 and encompasses many tables in the SQL DB. we'll have to put bank, guild and websynch in the database as well at a minimum. Those aren't too much a big deal as we'll have to add chaarcterQuest, chaacter_skill2, charItem tables (large,small,huge,quest, and ego), characterAchievment and character_pvp just to get the character structure complete. Thats the right way to go about it but that is a lot of work. At my current rate easilly 2 months but likely more. My end goal is to eventually get this moved into the DB. This is very daunting to say the least as no one else has really stepped forward to help. To be honest, I don't blame them as anyone that does know what they're doing knows the insane task it is :p The main blocker here isn't so much the table structure as it had been for the messengerDB but the imense amount of stored procedures to be created (21 for accountSql adapter alone - I can usually restore 1 a day on average) I might try to implement a workaround so I can have a alpha release of the DB to at use the SQL adapter for account_ref instead of the file adapter when using the character adapter in test mode but I'm not sure what the likelihood of that actually working out is. I'd like to know if there are others interested in this alpha release before I attempt to bodge it up.

With that workaround in place I might be able to get name checking done at the SQL level as well patching up a decent amount of short comings the original file release had. End result this way would be getting working messenger server with new character creation name checking alongside the ability for web based account management into the hands of you all but would not have as much compat going forward when things are restored the correct way.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Tutorial #7: Advanced Commands

Code:
For full experince. Use an account that has NPC or higher authority.

We first learned about the basic commands which allowed you to move around, add items, etc

But what if I told you that there's, something more advanced and complex, that even I still don't fully understand everything.

>mc, also suggested to be known as Master Console or Mint Command has a whopping set of 345 Commands to use in this game.
There doesn't seem to be any documentations for this command, so there's a bunch of trail and error to discover and experiment, if you master this
you can use the server to it's full limits.

The most common command you will be using is
Code:
>mc help()

Every >mc must start with a command, then add pathensis with or without parameters to complete the function.
for help, the parameter is a string, so we need to type if a command exist for a certain gameplay function.

For example. If we type >mc help(quest)

We can see 7 commands related to quest. There's even a shadow quest or game quest added in.
This will allow you to select any quest or shadow mission you want. Maybe you want to play a generation mission.
We can do this by looking into the data folder, experimenting a bit. data/db/gamequest has shadow mission quests.
So we can grab the quest ID, and construct a command like...
Code:
>mc addshadowquest(793010)

Excellent. What else can we find in mc?
Maybe I don't like my stats. Can we change them?
Let's see. >mc help(set)

So, set is it's own command. How do we use it? set has 2 parameters, it requires a string and an integer.
Since we're changing our stats. I want to have 500 on str,int,dex,will,luck,hp,mp, stamina and give myself 30000000 exp?

Code:
>mc set(str,500)
>mc set(int,500)
>mc set(will,500)
>mc set(dex,500)
>mc set(luck,500)
>mc set(life,500)
>mc set(mana,500)
>mc set(stamina,500)
>mc set(exp,30000000)

Ah, Yup. That seems to do it just right
How about talking to a npc without moving anywhere?
>mc test_talk_to_npc(_duncan)

There's so many commands to use, but because documents for these commands don't exist. The only way to find information about these commands is to disassemble the game's code, GameSystemD.dll
Or,you can also try no paramaters and hope for the best.

See what you can find with those 375 commands. If you find something, post it here !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

How can I use additional services (nao's support, storage, advanced)?
I can not use the guild system because not use the storage service..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

bug?
1. head disappeared

2.logout → black robe

help me~~~

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Sorry. Ive been away for a while due to busy work

If the material folder does not work then I cant honestly be so sure on what's going on. You're gonna have to edit the .pmg file to find out what's wrong. Mabimods.net or YYDZH (for your country) might help you with PMG editing.

You cant log in because you removed your head. I dont know how you lost your head since you never mentioned how you did it. If you can recreate the issue please let me know step by step on how to make the head disappear. That shouldnt appear in normal gameplay.

Back