Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MabinogiG20S2 [洛奇G20服务端]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The client is already included in the download link

I also recommend that you stick to that client, using any other client can cause errors
Thanks for the info!
My question is when I use >gm code in game it shows: GM mod disabled.
why?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The Chinese got G21S2 will be interesting to see if later G's will be leaked as well.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey there, anyone can share the client for this one?

The mega link doesn't seem to include the client files, and the link below it seems to be dead.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the person that formatted the post is dumb the client and server downloads are on the same line just scroll to the side oof

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
All right, so I managed to run the server, made an account, ran the client, made a character, and even managed to get ingame.

Npcs and tutorial quest seem to work, [STRIKE]however there are no mobs, like at all. Is something missing? Or did I mess something up?[/STRIKE]

Edit:
The part where you are supposed to use the tin's stone to pick the first talent also doesn't seem to work, can't use the stone to teleport. Also, how do you add stuff like character and or pet cards? Since the shop is obviously unusable.

Edit2:
Managed to get the mobs to spawn, turns out all I had to do was restart the server after making the character. Still can't make the item for the quest to work however.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i want luangue korean but, korean word = game in view word -> "???"

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Seems like after you reach level 20 in this you can no longer do a lot of stuff, like inventory bags from npc shops, something about not using basic package, I guess the premium account thing? Also the tutorial is uncompletable, limiting the skills that can be leveled normally, only using commands.

Edit:
Managed to somehow found a workaround for that tutorial, use a command to mark the quest objective as done and you'll be able to finish it

>set_keyword /add /id:12794

That should mark the objective as done, and you can continue the quest and rebirth after choosing talent, completing the tutorial.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone have web api and guild homepage?
or bank issue fix sql?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there any mirrors for the server/client? Mega wants me to wait 5 hours to resume the download... :x

PS:
Okay, I managed to finally wait it out and got the files. The server-side seems to run fine but... the client has some issues. At first it was just missing dlls, that I somehow managed to find workarounds for, but now when starting the client (either with the .bat or directly with the .exe) it is giving an error popup in Chinese, something about NGS. :(

Last edited:
Back