Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mac Users Only ;D

Super Mexican
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Getting a Macbook Pro in a couple days.

What are some apps you use or have?
I'm already set on getting Parallels. Also I wanna try out Alfred.
Any and all suggestions would be helpful / welcome :D

(oO (||||) (||||) Oo)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Don't own mac but have mac os x (tonymacosx86) running along with windows.

this was the most useful tool I installed.

Super Mexican
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That list was pretty helpful.

I'm a musician so I've been looking into DAWs and what not.
Probably going to be using GarageBand a ton :p

No longer active... -_-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There Should be GarageBand - Not a Mac user But Ipad :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've owned two Macbook Pro's. What are you going to use parallels for ? If it's for windows then you're better off using bootcamp.

Super Mexican
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah I've heard bootcamp is better but I couldn't stand having to reboot EVERY SINGLE time I wanna play a game for a half an hour.. Or just to see what my websites look like in Windows 8 and different browsers.

Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I got an iMac so ofcourse im a mac user, I came from a pc user but moved into mac because I broke my pc (in a wrong way) so this is the only thing I can use to get back my hobbie in computering.

I would like to help and give suggestions about applications but im just a beginner of it so I hope you would love it. If you want to run a window's stuff in your mac os, I suggest to use Parallel Desktop because you can run some games that are not really need a big stuff that windows have but you can still play games and other application. Atm, im playing Flyff (im using parallel desktop, for almost 1 week) and I think you can play MU and other games that easily to load. And parallel desktop has no limit.

I hope my small explanation help you even though a bit :D
Good luck and have fun.

Back