• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Mac Users Only ;D

Super Mexican
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Getting a Macbook Pro in a couple days.

What are some apps you use or have?
I'm already set on getting Parallels. Also I wanna try out Alfred.
Any and all suggestions would be helpful / welcome :D

(oO (||||) (||||) Oo)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Don't own mac but have mac os x (tonymacosx86) running along with windows.

this was the most useful tool I installed.

Super Mexican
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That list was pretty helpful.

I'm a musician so I've been looking into DAWs and what not.
Probably going to be using GarageBand a ton :p

No longer active... -_-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There Should be GarageBand - Not a Mac user But Ipad :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've owned two Macbook Pro's. What are you going to use parallels for ? If it's for windows then you're better off using bootcamp.

Super Mexican
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah I've heard bootcamp is better but I couldn't stand having to reboot EVERY SINGLE time I wanna play a game for a half an hour.. Or just to see what my websites look like in Windows 8 and different browsers.

Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I got an iMac so ofcourse im a mac user, I came from a pc user but moved into mac because I broke my pc (in a wrong way) so this is the only thing I can use to get back my hobbie in computering.

I would like to help and give suggestions about applications but im just a beginner of it so I hope you would love it. If you want to run a window's stuff in your mac os, I suggest to use Parallel Desktop because you can run some games that are not really need a big stuff that windows have but you can still play games and other application. Atm, im playing Flyff (im using parallel desktop, for almost 1 week) and I think you can play MU and other games that easily to load. And parallel desktop has no limit.

I hope my small explanation help you even though a bit :D
Good luck and have fun.

Back