• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Make a Server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Possibly already there is post on this subject, but long ago I do not open this page and I will not put myself to read all post since they are many.

I would like that somebody passes the Link to me for download the archives to create a server and a small explanation.

Thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
No fear

And what about some readings ? You've got all the informations you need on a single forum and that's too much for you.

Find something else to do.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
you got help. If you don't read the threads, you can't blame them. There's a sticky with a full guide if you actually decide to read it. Until then, stop complaining.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you got help. If you don't read the threads, you can't blame them. There's a sticky with a full guide if you actually decide to read it. Until then, stop complaining.

Second that, they do get mad if you don't give them what they want. Lazy people.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Not Lazy People

Busy People

Someone say, if you wanna sonthing, do it for yourself

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey all you guyz calling him lazy, he may be, but if hes having the same problem im having then i can see why he asked for link, whenever i try to search threw the forum it gives me some error and something about not enough bytes or some crap

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
???
==========================================================
Sry for Admin and Mod in dis forum.. i just wanna say that I look the Guide is a bit out-of-date..~~

If u wanna the link? just seacrh at yahoo wif keyword eamirror. just try learn and combine with the guide in dis forum...

~1st time i learn make my 1st private server RO, took 7days to finish and success after many hundreds trying..~~

TQ

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well i can understand his problem a bit though.
Even though there are stickies with good guides, they are mostly for OLD versions of Ragnarok Servers and usually don't work, or partially don't work.
Maybe i'll post up a complete guide with pics and everything, including new download links to make sure we have an updated guide here.

If you already look at the part of "Configuring your client" it doesn't make any sense since it just tells u to edit the sclientinfo.xml, where it actually needs an explanation on how to create your own sakexe.exe for the latest version of Ragnarok Online / eAthena.

Still while waiting try visiting sites like eAthena Support Boards (which are ALSO stated in the stickies), so at that part i don't blame other ppl for telling u to use "Search".

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
and if i may add, some of the download links in the guide are broken T_T

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dno Search it

:drinks_no Dnt Drink N Druve U Will Spill ya drink :drinks_no

Back