Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Make the header logo festive and get a subscription!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
here is one i thought was good:

kTkdU - Make the header logo festive and get  a subscription! - RaGEZONE Forums

6w41d - Make the header logo festive and get  a subscription! - RaGEZONE Forums

it's just i idea

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wwPXN - Make the header logo festive and get  a subscription! - RaGEZONE Forums

here ya go

Attachments

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Oh my, i guess you do learn something new everyday. I think ill call you the Super GFX bros of ragezone now, you can be mario and he can be Luigi. :p And i never said i hated your work, i have never seen your work before, only the logo xD

We are Twins actually and Gfx isn't really our specialty , we like coding but where still doing basic stuff because were to lazy to study

Reaction score
We are Twins actually and Gfx isn't really our specialty , we like coding but where still doing basic stuff because were to lazy to study

The case is pretty much the same here i stick to websites, and basic CMS's, been doing it for years, but i dont really have the get up and go to learn new poop.. But i want to lmfao

Revolution-Entrepreneur
Reaction score

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you want a sexy background tell me.. I can make it solid blue, red or green I can even make different sections different colors.
MentaL - Make the header logo festive and get  a subscription! - RaGEZONE Forums

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
If you want a sexy background tell me.. I can make it solid blue, red or green I can even make different sections different colors.
MentaL - Make the header logo festive and get  a subscription! - RaGEZONE Forums

LOL. I honestly don't think this kid's trolling. Dan, you should give him unlimited elite sub for that amazing logo.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
LOL. I honestly don't think this kid's trolling. Dan, you should give him unlimited elite sub for that amazing logo.

Truth is I'm not trolling, the only program I have is paint and my teacher said I'm good at it and it's retro....So I thought of pursuing it...

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Truth is I'm not trolling, the only program I have is paint and my teacher said I'm good at it and it's retro....So I thought of pursuing it...

Teacher's aren't really allowed to say "You suck", they'll always say you're good at something, even if you're terrible. :laugh:
Why not download Paint.NET or GIMP? You don't look great at MS Paint as it is, but you can't do a lot with the program tbh. Perhaps having a variety of options will allow you to spread your creativity and increase your graphical abilities. But at the moment dude, that's really, really bad.

Reaction score
Teacher's aren't really allowed to say "You suck", they'll always say you're good at something, even if you're terrible. :laugh:
Why not download Paint.NET or GIMP? You don't look great at MS Paint as it is, but you can't do a lot with the program tbh. Perhaps having a variety of options will allow you to spread your creativity and increase your graphical abilities. But at the moment dude, that's really, really bad.

Ik people who can do 10x better stuff on Paint than Paint.NET or GIMP; it is just practice. Photoshop is the best to buy/download, Used by the pro's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back