Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Make TravianX up to 2500x faster!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
original Ranking.phpView attachment 90917

new fixed Ranking.phpView attachment 90918

If it's any consolation, I was getting the same "interesting" output on the ranking page after applying the patch.

I haven't had a chance to look into the "why" but a quick fix for me was changing the INCLUDE_ADMIN in GameEngine/config.php from false back to the default true:
Code:
// ***** Include administrator in statistics/rank
define("INCLUDE_ADMIN", true);
Regards,
Donnchadh.

Trolololol
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If it's any consolation, I was getting the same "interesting" output on the ranking page after applying the patch.

I haven't had a chance to look into the "why" but a quick fix for me was changing the INCLUDE_ADMIN in GameEngine/config.php from false back to the default true:
Code:
// ***** Include administrator in statistics/rank
define("INCLUDE_ADMIN", true);
Regards,
Donnchadh.

Wow, wierd. Tried on localhost with false and yes, much bugs in statistics.

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

hey dzoki what are you doing man why take red card ?

Spamming all around, this post is also considered spam so don't make me pull another one.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow, wierd. Tried on localhost with false and yes, much bugs in statistics.

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

Spamming all around, this post is also considered spam so don't make me pull another one.

I just told him my problem didn't spam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back