Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Making a 2.0.14 server available on LAN

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So I have the server working fine for myself, but I wanted to make it available for my friends to play via Hamachi, and I already tried changing all the IP info on the server to the Hamachi IP but without success, the server tool wouldn't even work.

So what do I need to do? Can I just use 127.0.0.1 and people connected to my Hamachi network will be able to join?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can u please upload a 2.0.14 english client and the server files? Also upload a guide to set iu up local please

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So I have the server working fine for myself, but I wanted to make it available for my friends to play via Hamachi, and I already tried changing all the IP info on the server to the Hamachi IP but without success, the server tool wouldn't even work.

So what do I need to do? Can I just use 127.0.0.1 and people connected to my Hamachi network will be able to join?

Make a Hamachi Network, Let them Join the Network, Edit the IP in the ServerFiles and Game client to your Hamachi IPv4 Adress and give the Client or the COnfiguration File in the Client your Friends to let them Connect

Back