• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Making a private server that allows other users to connect

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does RuffRyder93's guide on how to make a private server allow other players to play on said server? If not, how do you make it so that other players can play on it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You'll need to change the IP in the constant file & pros file in the source folder to your actual IP address instead of 127.0.0.1 then port-forward the required ports , that's all to make it public.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'll report in my results later when the client of v142 is done downloading. I've tried sources from Acernis v144 and HelisiumDev v148 but their source files was missing the scripts folder.

[EDIT] So i've just decided to start updating from v142 and see how it takes me. And yeah, thanks for the help.

[2 EDIT] Btw, when you said to change it to my IP address right, did you mean to change it to my WAN IP address?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
not a programmer
Reaction score
I've tried sources from Acernis v144 and HelisiumDev v148 but their source files was missing the scripts folder.
Have not tried Helisium but Acernis is not missing the scripts folder.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you provide me with the Acernis v144.3 source file downloader? If it works, it's gonna save me alot of time on updating the version to 154.

[EDIT] Nvm, i found it. So the link was the image....dayum.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Can you provide me with the Acernis v144.3 source file downloader? If it works, it's gonna save me alot of time on updating the version to 154.

[EDIT] Nvm, i found it. So the link was the image....dayum.

Need any help, just PM me. I'm actually updating acernis to v155 atm. (v144 is still main tho) But i might be able to provide insights.

Upvote 0
Back