• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Making English SUBs

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I realized that ppl here often look for english version of file... I am willing to spend some time to make SUB files in (.smi format)
[Mostly i'll be translating already existing korean subs into English]

I can translate about 2~3 episodes a day. So if anyone is intersted with SUB for specific Anime, I'll make a english SUB for it. PM me or add replies to the post.

P.S: Won't be making subs for ANI's that are more than 50 episodes long (EX: Dragonball Yu-Gi-Oh and so forth.)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey man have read that u can make subs for any anime under 50 episodes. Can u help me then pls i have recently been watching Souten no ken anime but the thing is the episodes are all in Jap and I cant understand anything. It would mean so much to me if you did at least 1 episode for me with english subs. When you reply i will give you the link. Cheers man

Attachments

• soten_no_ken_anime15 - Making English SUBs - RaGEZONE Forums
    soten_no_ken_anime15.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 22
Back