Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Making English SUBs

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I realized that ppl here often look for english version of file... I am willing to spend some time to make SUB files in (.smi format)
[Mostly i'll be translating already existing korean subs into English]

I can translate about 2~3 episodes a day. So if anyone is intersted with SUB for specific Anime, I'll make a english SUB for it. PM me or add replies to the post.

P.S: Won't be making subs for ANI's that are more than 50 episodes long (EX: Dragonball Yu-Gi-Oh and so forth.)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey man have read that u can make subs for any anime under 50 episodes. Can u help me then pls i have recently been watching Souten no ken anime but the thing is the episodes are all in Jap and I cant understand anything. It would mean so much to me if you did at least 1 episode for me with english subs. When you reply i will give you the link. Cheers man

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back