• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Making ran online ep4 for newbies (normal class not a mix class) with video tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
guys cam you help me co'z i dunno what is my account to log in in the game what should i do?

pls help me here is my YM friend_hell0

pls help me, i already run my server but i can enter to the game

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can u help me? i already followed ur step by step procedure from ur video, but when i start the server theres a failure, " ERROR" [mob_rb_02.chf] skin file load fail, etc.. it seems that i dont have those files? how can i solve this? help plssss

longlegs looks like your online huh? do u know my problem or have u encountered my problems before?

uhuhuhuh... thanks for the video....... it makes my life easier nyahhaahaha, never thought it was this hard, but atleast i learn, otherwise i have a problem,,, hmmmm can u help me or some one out ther can help me??

I have same problem.
:glare:

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
check your skinobject.rcc open it with winrar check if mob_rb_02.chf is present if not download this!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
alooo....can i ask if i use client 123ran can a......for ep3 server.....?????

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Congratulations for the tutorial!

I had a problem, configure the server and offline sidered perfectly with ip 127.0.0.1, then set up on a network here in ...., 192,168 worked perfectly, but when I put in does not work outside, people from outside the Error in the client connection.

The server accepts the no-ip?

How to configure external access with fixed IP?

Thanks

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please help me... Im done all setting up the server and it's working..

My problem is when i login my account it said "password and username did not match" "be sure to log out you account in control panel"..

what will I do about that....

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
sir icedbox i have an error ...this error like this "Systiem error cause log in fail" help me pleasee..

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
bat ganun d kuh malagay sa ODBC ung rangame1 e2 ung error na lumalabas..
icedbox2002 - Making ran online ep4 for newbies (normal class not a mix class) with video tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sir icedbox2002 my ServerFileds ia not fuctioning how to Fix this?? here is the screen shot
icedbox2002 - Making ran online ep4 for newbies (normal class not a mix class) with video tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I have the following problem, some stores show a certain item, but the time you buy another item for the next character.

How to fix this?

Thank you.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To icedbox2002 thank you so much for your nice guide Sir, my server now is up and very thankful for your guide.You have give a big help for the newbie Sir. This is the screen shot of my server and my ADMIN account

Sir icedbox2002 my aim now is to add new maps Death jail maps and Cube maps hope that you make some guide for that Sir

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please help me... Im done all setting up the server and it's working..

My problem is when i login my account it said "password and username did not match" "be sure to log out you account in control panel"..

what will I do about that....

for your problem Sir pls log out your account to your control panel so you can login to game

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sir my specification of my computer is AMD Sempron(tm) Processor 3000+
1.61 GHz. 512 of RAM and 80 Gig HDD...
is this ok to create a private server ep3 and ep4? becoz i want to enjoy my self and to know a lot about creating a private server..

im waiting to your reply..

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
where i can find Administrative Tools? when i go to my control panel there have no folder that have named administrative tools

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sir my specification of my computer is AMD Sempron(tm) Processor 3000+
1.61 GHz. 512 of RAM and 80 Gig HDD...
is this ok to create a private server ep3 and ep4? becoz i want to enjoy my self and to know a lot about creating a private server..

im waiting to your reply..

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back