• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Mangos [ManGOS] Flying Mounts in Northrend 3.0.3

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to enable flying mounts in Northrend (or anywhere outside of Outlands) using Navicat and ManGOS 3.0.3?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I Thought But Im Not 100 % Sure Thats in The Mangos Core Itself So You Can Enable It But You Have To Rebuild The Whole Core. And I Have To Say Something I Dont Now If You Already Tried To Fly In Stormwind With .gm fly on But If You Do That You Dont Get A Clean View There All White Places En You Can Fly Trough Walls And That Kind Of Stuff Thats The Reason Why Mangos And Blizzard Dont Want To Enable Flying In Stormwind And I Think It Never Gets Enabled. But I Thought You Could Fly With Mount In The Northerend But I'm Not 100 % Sure

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You can get on the mangos website and check the dev forum, maybe you fnd some lines of c++ code for your core to fix it ;)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
that will be cool if flying everywhere is enabled.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
with ascent before they shutdown the original project there was a guide to set-up the flying everywhere (before wotlk came out obviously) but it did have a downfall where the cores would crash when everyone was flying all over azeroth

Back