• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Mangos Question.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Does any Mangos Rev support WoW Client 2.1.0?

Since I've been searching, and I havn't find.

Oh well, just curius..

Thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Mangos Question

i saw 2 compiles for version 2.1, but i can't find any db, which is compatible with 2.1

is PS_DB compatible or not?

this is from

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thanks Doktor.cz - I will test them.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i test with PS db rev5 from this forum and mangos started! but a can't make a new character. is anybody here who know what to do with this problem?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
is anybody here who know what to do with this problem?

Probably because that DB isnt for MaNGOS, did you import the .sql files in the SQL\Updates folder? and other updates in the ScriptDev\Updates folder that came with that revision?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
from this forum and mangos started! but a can't make a new character.
Yeah i have the same problem but i think i'm using a diffrent DB to you but i did no i did get it from this forum so it could be the same, does yours get stuck on connecting the dc you?

Back