• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Mangos revisions for 2.0.1 client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ya im getting the svn right now trashman
when i get it i'll try to patch it and then i will compile

also trashman if u can help me figure out how to add the mangoscript, MCH, ect that would be great because that way i could compile the releases with them

BTW sorry for not being very active with winter break being over i havent been able to get much done

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok then lol
im gonna get borland so i can see if i can figure out how to get the tbcmangos to compile. i keep trying with VS2003 but it gets errors every single time.
>:mad: im so mad but im gonna keep trying

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I made a mangos revision for W0W 2.0.1 client. If you like to try it you can donwload here:

Note: for version 2925 and newer you must use 1.12 dbcfiles

Patches for new versions:

tanks
i can't use this mangos for 2.0.1 server ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
need patch files so i can compile on linux

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do anybody have blood elves and draineis in this version? I can't choose them... Any solution?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Many thanx thefatman, I try it now.

Carry on!

PS: can you tell to developpers what is necessary to change in the C++ source to turn it compatible with 2.0.1? It will be nice :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
First off, thanks ;)
..but i could not get it to work really.
I can log in, but when i am trying to create a char. it needs a bit longer than normal and then i am back to the char. list - that is empty.

First I had this repack:
MANGOS ~Platinum~ Rev.2865 Mangoscript + SDB CHSet 35 RePack by DXP
added the files from the "2976"-rar (overwrited)

I dont really know ehrer to give the "patch2976"-file.. maybe is that the reason? ^^

Thanx 4 help ;D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
K thx, got it and installed it, but i have no idea how to handle the sql-files, or whrere to place them ^_^'

Edith says: i overwroited the files in the "sql-folder" but it hasnt worked, so i changed them back <.<

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dumb question

Sorry for my ignorance, but what am I supposed to do with the patches? Which folder do they go in? Client or serverside?
Thanks in advance.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@klo_lol

You are supposed to have a MySQL Database.

Save what you want (characters or other) then delete all and load the SQL files.

@jmunson

You should not start here... What there is in the patch is the core of MaNGOS but you have to join maps, dbc, and to manage a database (SDB)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok,

Great. I have a fully functioning 1.12 and been testing for a 2.0.1 on another system. I extracted both .rar files. there is a creat_mysql and drop_mysql or just execute the mangos and realmd.sql attached in the .rar file?. After saving what i want, do i need to execute batch file on create_mysql then copy/past the mangos files into my old directory, overwriting the old to new?
Thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
datebase

Can somebody Upload the Datebase for 2.0.1 plz?

or a Database for TBC :) i cant find this here :(

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
For me works perfectly but is it possible to make it available to choose the dranei and the blood elves couse i see the disabled icons

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sdb tool

I have downloaded an sdb extractor that creates sdb files from the mpq files, but I cannot get mine to work. Does anyone have a working link to this?

Back