• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[MaNGOS] v2.0.10 The Burning Crusade Server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Anyone know why only Hellfire Penisula has mobs in it? Anywhere else in The Outlands there is no people apart from Sunfury on Netherstorm... Even in villages there are no people like in the Cenarion Hold etc... Is this a Database problem? If it is can it be fixed and a new link posted?
Thanks!
____________________________________________________________-
Chris

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, most of the npc's that would normally be holding a shield, now hold the cube ( unknown item )

I have tried myself to fix this, but every shield model I used seems to bring the same results, however, when i choose to have them holding 2 weapons instead, then it works fine ( if you don't mind having dual wielding guards ). I am inclined to think it might be a core issue and not DB but i have been wrong before,for now its only a minor inconvenience and I am sure that it will be resolved soon.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
BazookaJoe... Just change the model so they dont carry a shield?... :p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there a build-in account creation thingy in this?.. if yes.. How do i see it?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ok i cant see my problem anywhere... and you guys are lucky considering you get some sort of message so u can fix it where i dont...

ok ihave all the sql's set up correctly and i open wow with the correct realm list and with the mangos.exe and realmd.exe open.. these both open correctly.. i then load wow and log in with any of the accounts (premade ones e.g. gm and administrator and the ones i made) and i log in and i get to the message connected (if i press cancel i can see my server so it is there but even when i connect from the) after a few seconds i get the message disconnected from server. there is no error logs in my wow files or in the mangos and realmd log files... this is on the host pc btw and the same happens for one of the client pc's on my network

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fixed my first problem...

Oh sum1 said sumthing about a built in char creator, if im in the right section, i think i am, in the one window, were it loads everything for the server, u can type help and it tells u commands u can use in that window, and one is to create a char

also, idk if u noticed but in the outerlands or watever, when u fall off the edge, u dont die.... just keep going and going...

lol one more, im trying to get it all out in one post. well a few more, 1 how u dual weild? ive tried a lot and cant get it.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hiabury... Mining, engineering and enchanting dont work yet.. It

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi this version works but the 2.0.8 was way better ... cuz u forgot the npcs in almoast all places :(
or am i doing something wrong?
...well cya...

(BTW u who have the quest errors its the way it is)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How can i create Capture The Flag match on this server?

Thx for all help :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How can I create Guild House on this server?

THX for help :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ohh k Hiaburi
do u think that i nedd to re install the server and see if it works?
(for me there are no Npcs exept from DeadMines and DarkPortal :S)

THX for your reply Hiaburi :D

//UnrealShadow//

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
stiil, cant connect to database, ive re done it a few times and just says that on the realmd...

Back