Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Manova & PimpinPanda's Design Portofolio

Success and nothing less
Reaction score
Hey,

Since I've become an active user of these forums, and few people have seen my work. I thought I'd showcase all my work, to show what I'm good for, and not just be a total douchebag giving poop to people. All of these designs are related to MMOs. I do design other type of sites, but I do not wish to showcase those here. I've also lost a lot of my designs over the years, so what you see here is just a part of what I've actually done over the years.

Designs are placed chronologically, from my very first MMO website design till my recent ones.

Old designs:

Fiesta:
Manova - Manova & PimpinPanda's Design Portofolio - RaGEZONE Forums

Legend of Martial Arts:

Legend of Edda - Item Mall (Missing Pages):

Dragonica (Unfinished):

Allods:

BOI:

Portal:

Portal Concept - Incomplete:

New & Recently completed designs:

Fiesta:

Fiesta Alternate:

Victus:

WIP - Open for feedback:

Credits: PimpinPanda. He's my design partner, and most of the things we design, we design together.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Re: My Design Portofolio (Updated Regularily)

I liked the background (Village) Fiesta ( ).

Could release (original image)?

Success and nothing less
Reaction score
Re: My Design Portofolio (Updated Regularily)

This is the original render I used. I'm sorry for the misconception. The background I've used is modified, and I do not wish to release it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You guys do a really good job working together.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Beside the fact that these images aren't in full resolution, even upon enlarging the image, these are really, really nice designs.
My only dislike is for the lime color scheme used in the Legend of Edda design. The rest are phenomenal is most aspects. i.e Navigation, buttons, render usage, backgrounds, etc.

Keep it up.

Reaction score
Yes they look good, but as I was scrolling down all your designs seemed to follow one layout and design concept which I see throughout every if not most, designs.

Success and nothing less
Reaction score
Well, I tend to stick to one structure, then build around that. Recently I've been moving away from that though. A lot of the designs you see are only re-polished to the extent that they look original.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Almost all of the are a year old, so we were just getting into the flow of things.

Dec

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Personal preference would have to be the last few designs as they showed true progression, but some aspect of the higher up designs in the post are amazing.

And from the stuff seen lately which is yet to be completed, despite I hate you, has been immense.

Web Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
These designs are all beautiful, I love them.

SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
These seem really well structured how ever there seems to be a real lack of detail with the main concept being very basic and the design relies heavily on the background to give any actual wow factor. In honest it looks exactly like most pmang and netmarble rpg sites with a well done background.

For such gifted designers I would honestly be angry if I hired you two and you produced this for me. Not because the design is not well done but because I don't feel any real input from the designer and basically it leaves a generic bitter taste on the tongue.

Also as stated by other members each design seems to be basically the same core design with no real differences other than very minor differences. I could describe it best as saying your starting to resemble aziz natour. Why if all the designs are mainly going to be used for one site you do wish to have very similar structure having no real difference that makes them unique to the game makes them seem lacking.

Fiesta has many many parts you could have taken and used to give little hints in the design with. Maybe use gems from a wallpaper or use aspects of the game to build around. The fact is every part other than the header has no real connection to the game in question and even then the fact remains there is so much content with such little correlation to the header.

In honest I just think you 2 could do far better than what you have produced. Please also remember I am basing this on the preview images show and detail may be missed due to the image quality and size.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The first 7 designs were made over a YEAR ago.
"same core design with no real differences other than very minor differences" Honestly, tell me a designer you see who makes a completely different website each time they design one.
And as you can tell the last 3 designs were uncompleted because every time I'd get close to finishing a design. I'd have to start making a new one, which is frustrating.
Comparing my to Aziz Natour is a under statement, I've been better than him for years.
Nice comment though Kidd seems like your the only one with passion.

@okan1382 someone please ban him, all he's posts are from him asking for download links.

Last edited:
Back