• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Map002

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ehm... a 1 hour map play... maybe someone more bored than me will finish it if they like it, i dunno.

(reuploaded)

P.s. You might have to change the map coords in order for it to work... i think.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow that editor looks awesome and the map is great :)

Yui

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yup that editor looks so much more comfortable than KWE. ^^ and thats a nice map.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You can upload your editor please?

Sry but the editor isn't mine to release. :/

And no i didn't make the video to tease u guys or w/e, just that in the past a few ppl asked me how do i make a map and what do i use and didn't know what to tell them so i just said "Kwe with palus", welp now i don't see a problem showing how and telling what editor i use (TerrainTool, made by inix)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can upload your program please ? :)

Sry but the editor isn't mine to release. :/

And no i didn't make the video to tease u guys or w/e, just that in the past a few ppl asked me how do i make a map and what do i use and didn't know what to tell them so i just said "Kwe with palus", welp now i don't see a problem showing how and telling what editor i use (TerrainTool, made by inix)
just like 2 years ago XD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this is mario music ^^
great work and keep going bro... :)

Back