• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Maple Ocean v113 Source

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dear RageZone Community,

I would like to personally let you know that I am leaving my position as Maple Developer. I am handing over ownership to the company (Xephyr) to Vincent. I have enjoyed working as one and i truly appreciated all the support you guys have brought to me.

It's been a long journey working as a developer, i've had my ups and downs, but I think now is the right time to resign.

Thank you for the support and encouragement you have provided me. I will truly miss the daily 3 hours routine of sniffing and playing with IDA, even just coding random stuff and fixing up skills. But things just aren't the way they were before. Back in the day when the competition for v88 was huge and when sources weren't public or sold. Back when Moongra or Rydah was the thing.

But now, sources are released to the public without the original developer's permission, and are therefore "leaked". Thus, i am leaving Maplestory Development. In return, i am releasing my v113 source to all of those who want to follow my legacy.

I would appreciate your continued advice as I start the next phase of my career as a Java Developer. I will consider releasing my v114 source if i get enough positive feedback.

Here it is: Enjoy.

This is by far the most complete v113 out there, I know most of you do not deserve my source, but I know many who do.

If you're wondering why i'm quitting, it's because of the Maplestory Community and the vast amount of source leakers. Again, thank you for supporting me in my development of Maple Ocean and Xephyr. For those thinking this is Exiled source, Exiled was actually using this particular source to build on. If you're planning to use this source, i'm proud of you. At least drop a "like" in consideration. Farewell.

Sincerely,

Dray - Owner of Xephyr and Maple Ocean

If you would like to contact me, hit me up with a PM or add me on Skype. (idraytv)

Credits:
XephyrDev Team
Jordan
Oxysoft

Last edited:
High Society
Reaction score
Thus the beginning of the end with the v113 threads... I'll check it out tho. Thanks for the source:).

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i shown this guy how to use ida and when i did, he already had this source. except when i shown him how to use IDA, he did not know a damn poop about updating. (A week or so ago) Therefore, this guy did pretty much nothing here.

UNTIL THEN!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah, This is nice and all but...I noticed that every MS server now is v111+..duck. Now I kinda miss v83. lol.
But...It's not like this won't happen when MS gets to v120+ and poop..Unless the community changes THAT much.
Someone will always release some poop that will make all the servers go beyond the old gen of servers..
A continuous cycle.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i shown this guy how to use ida and when i did, he already had this source. except when i shown him how to use IDA, he did not know a damn poop about updating. (A week or so ago) Therefore, this guy did pretty much nothing here.
bro u can give me your skype?? i need your help with some poop i got..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
have any localhost or a redirector ?..
the redirector v114 released dont work (client outdate)

UNTIL THEN!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
but this source is v113
Okay, Okay. You know what you do? You take the packets from a v114 source and replace the ones from the v113 with the new ones that you got from the v114.
kagemasta - Maple Ocean v113 Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Ducking COMMON SENSE MAN!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
it has some weird problem after PIC
unable to login

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When i update to v114... I put the Pic in and then d.c right after i see the map for two seconds, does anyone know what that cud b?.... Could it be the npcs?

Last edited:
Back