• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[MapleStory] Coder & GFX recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
mapleleaf - [MapleStory] Coder & GFX recruitment - RaGEZONE Forums

MapleLeaf v83

Mapleleaf is a highrated v83 Unique Wz edit server that launched
in late August. We try to provide the best gameplay for all users
along with awesome WZ edits. As I am the only developer in the server I would be needing some hands along the side. I am currently hiring an coder to fix up a few fixes for small things but also new upcoming stuff. Then we do also hire a skilled GFX artist! From only being up for a small period we have already over 340+ player accounts and between 4-11 online constantly but with our future edits we will be way bigger.

GFX [0/1]
Coder [0/1]

How to apply:
Give me a email in a private message here that I can contact you on, possible a skype or something else.
Our website - Can contact us on here aswell. :8:

Also, if anyone is interested to code & design a website for us, contact me as well!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Pm me on skype bro EfraimRayInfo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back