Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MapleStory New Dawn Update - Mihile (September 5th)

Have Fun!
Reaction score
So Mihile, a.k.a. Mikahail (or whatever it was on KMS), is coming to Global MS at September 5th.

According to Nexon, he is a male, his height is average and his weight is unknown (lol).
"A boy with no name", "An empire in need", "Become the Knight of Light!" - from the video.
In addition, he is "Highly Dangerous - Does not cooperate with authority".

I think he looks a lot like the Dawn Warrior, the Cygnus warrior class. The skills shown in that news post aren't very special imo. Feels too recycled.
However, that knockback prevention looks interesting. I wonder how it works...

Oh, and Mikahail -> Mihile... wut.

Anyway,
DISCUSS! :cool:

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Mikhail has all dawn warrior attack skills.... Nexon is stupid. Next will be Kaiser and Angelic Buster.

Wysyłane z mojego E15i za pomocą Tapatalk 2

Have Fun!
Reaction score
Mikhail has all dawn warrior attack skills.... Nexon is stupid. Next will be Kaiser and Angelic Buster.

Wysyłane z mojego E15i za pomocą Tapatalk 2
Kaiser looks cool though, I haven't really searched for his skills or whatever, but it looks interesting.

FutureLegend's Owner
Reaction score
I thought Mikhail is one of their exlusive jobs...
he sucks.

Have Fun!
Reaction score
Wow...talk about originality
Well, it looks totally recycled. Even the character design looks too much like the Dawn Warrior, and most of his skills are already used in some way or another (according to what I found out around KMS blogs and stuff).

FutureLegend's Owner
Reaction score
Well, it looks totally recycled. Even the character design looks too much like the Dawn Warrior, and most of his skills are already used in some way or another (according to what I found out around KMS blogs and stuff).

Mikhail is the job instructor of Dawn Warrior.
and if Dawn Warrior is the student of Mikhail, and he's also supposed to be stronger than him in the end,
what's exacly the deal? it's a copy of Dawn Warrior with a few new skills. sucks big time...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Mikhail is the job instructor of Dawn Warrior.
and if Dawn Warrior is the student of Mikhail, and he's also supposed to be stronger than him in the end,
what's exacly the deal? it's a copy of Dawn Warrior with a few new skills. sucks big time...

My mikhail only has like three skills of the dawn warrior...

2 Beta-5

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dunno. The skills look pretty flashy and cool... :L

I haven't played Dawn Warrior though.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Just for you know,
Mikhail isn't really a copy of Dawn Warrior, but they have their own skills like the lol... mainattack laser (wtf all jobs are gonna get lasers...)

FutureLegend's Owner
Reaction score
Just for you know,
Mikhail isn't really a copy of Dawn Warrior, but they have their own skills like the lol... mainattack laser (wtf all jobs are gonna get lasers...)

LOL especially angelic burster with her laser beam barrage... damn

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Angelic buster video: Horntail in 6 secs solo.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't understand why nexon releases stupid classes with different name "Mihile" it is just the retarted off spring of a Mechanic and Dawn warrior.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't understand why nexon releases stupid classes with different name "Mihile" it is just the retarted off spring of a Mechanic and Dawn warrior.

I don't understand why you care. It's not effecting your life in anyway.

I've noticed many of people refer to "Nexon" as GMS when GMS isn't even making these new classes (aside from Jett).

FutureLegend's Owner
Reaction score
I don't understand why you care. It's not effecting your life in anyway.

I've noticed many of people refer to "Nexon" as GMS when GMS isn't even making these new classes (aside from Jett).

No one said "Nexon" refers to GMS... it actually refers to Nexon Korea.

Back