Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[MapleStory] OlympiaMS v83 recruiting (Developers, Web designers and developer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Greetings Ragezone,

I am Alan owner of OlympiaMS. We are a v83 server hoping to give our players some nostalgic experience, I know that this very statement will bring comments such as "v83 is not nostalgic" or "if you want nostalgic you should create a maplestory beta private server" and so on. I understand that v83 is not the most nostalgic version but it is the version we have chosen to work with.

We currently have a few developers working on the source but they are very busy people and cannot put enough time to it, I am hoping that some developers from this community will be willing to join the team. This is not a paid job.

We also need a web designer and a web developer.

Anyone who wishes to apply for the position please do so by posting here or PM me.

Kind Regards,
Alan.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bump - No longer looking for a web designer or developer, still looking for a coder and a NPC scripter.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bump - Looking for a backend website developer. No longer looking for coders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back