• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Web MapleStory Private Server Help

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey, I haven't played maplestory in a while but I used to have pretty successful servers back in 2009-2010. I'm planning on starting again since it was a good way to pass time, I just have a couple of questions

What is a good stable repack I could start with? What's the most stable repack thats v111+.
It could be more than one for different versions. I just want to know what's a good place to start.

I also don't know much about the new maplestory after the big bang, so if anyone has skype and would like to help me out it would be greatly appreciated.

I would also like to have some coders on my skype because I haven't coded maplestory in a while and I might have forgot some things. I promise I won't annoy you guys much, If you could help me out could you please let me know your contact info. I prefer skype but if you have others its cool I'll contact you.

Back