• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[MapleStory Private Server] Team is needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Introduction:

Hello, I am making a Private Server called ImpunityMS. It will be v117.1 running on ExiledDev. I'm looking for a team of those who know what they are doing to help the Private Server be more successful. I am currently needing very specific type of experiences for improving the server. Upon completion you will be left with special positions within the game, following up by payment if you are doing this for money. Please look below for the available jobs that is given and place an application.

My goal:

My goal is simple, make a wonderful Private Server and to make it unique by putting creativity within the server, moreover by making people enjoy the server and stay for massive and fun events.

Positions:

Web Developer [0/1] < Open >
Web Designer [0/1] < Open >
NPC Scripter [0/2] < Open > < Highly Needed >
Co-Owner [0/1] < Open >
Beta Tester [0/3] < Not available >
WZ Editor [0/1] < Open > < Highly Needed >
WZ Makers [0/2] < Open > < Hightly Needed >
GM [0/3] < Not available >

Co-Owner:

This is a very special job, and for those who are interested is known of what is required to be a Co-Owner of this project. You MUST be mature and intelligent and have experience in scripting and having patience. Again, this is a very special job, I will not accept people that are not mature and of those who do not know what they are doing. If you feel that you can take on this job, fill out the application and send me a message or friend request through Skype.

Application Form:

Short intro about you:
Name:
Timezone:
Apply for:
Experiences:

Forum:
Coming Soon!

Contact Information:

RageZone: Message me =)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bump, Web Designer is now open, along with the other open positions.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
We need a NPC coder/scripter. < As stated above, payment will depend of what will be completed >

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Application Form:

Short intro about you:
Name: Jack
Timezone: EST
Apply for: Web programmer, javascript programmer, java programmer, or client RCE. Either of those jobs
Experiences: 5 years programming.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Application Form:

Short intro about you:
Name: Jack
Contact Info:Timezone: EST
Apply for: Web programmer, javascript programmer, java programmer, or client RCE. Either of those jobs
Experiences: 5 years programming.
Do you have Skype?

Last edited by a moderator:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
We are in need of a coder. < Apply by following the application >

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Name: Jerry
Contact Info: negim8264@gmail.com
Apply for: Beta Tester
Experiences: I was a beta tester for gms, not sure if that counts, I was a gm in multiple servers and I have played multiple servers as a regular player.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Name: Jerry
Contact Info: negim8264@gmail.com
Apply for: Beta Tester
Experiences: I was a beta tester for gms, not sure if that counts, I was a gm in multiple servers and I have played multiple servers as a regular player.
Do you have Skype?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Open positions available. Fill out an application of jobs that are open.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Short intro about you: I was the owner of Insouciant MS. I am mature, laid-back and funny all at the same time. I can develop and code PHP, C++, C#, Python, HTML, MySQL, Java and Java Script. I'll get the work done with a small amount of time. Do not rush me though. I will not do impossible takss.
Name: Bobby Lin
Contact Info: Skype: omgbobbyishere
Timezone: Eastern Time Zone
Apply for: Co Owner and Developer
Experiences: Like stated above, I was owner of Insouciant MS v.83, v1.11 and v1.17. I also Developed for Maple Heaven v1.11, Rain MS v1.11, Cookiez MS v.83, Maple Blade v.83, Tired Story v.83 and Kaiser MS v.83

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i need more details. What version are you planning in doing? If the version is what i am thinking of, then i will apply.
v117.1

Short intro about you: I was the owner of Insouciant MS. I am mature, laid-back and funny all at the same time. I can develop and code PHP, C++, C#, Python, HTML, MySQL, Java and Java Script. I'll get the work done with a small amount of time. Do not rush me though. I will not do impossible takss.
Name: Bobby Lin
Contact Info: Skype: omgbobbyishere
Timezone: Eastern Time Zone
Apply for: Co Owner and Developer
Experiences: Like stated above, I was owner of Insouciant MS v.83, v1.11 and v1.17. I also Developed for Maple Heaven v1.11, Rain MS v1.11, Cookiez MS v.83, Maple Blade v.83, Tired Story v.83 and Kaiser MS v.83
I added you one Skype.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bump.
Update: Fixing Dojo ranking, Fixing AIO, Fixed spinel (Added more maps), Requiring a sub-forum due to problems with the main forum (Still under construction, located in my post).
Job's are still open.

Update:
Server name: ImpunityMS. (Give your thoughts about the name).

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Short intro about you: I was the owner of Insouciant MS. I am mature, laid-back and funny all at the same time. I can develop and code PHP, C++, C#, Python, HTML, MySQL, Java and Java Script. I'll get the work done with a small amount of time. Do not rush me though. I will not do impossible takss. Name: Bobby Lin Age: 14 Contact Info: Skype: omgbobbyishere Timezone: Eastern Time Zone Apply for: Co Owner and Developer Experiences: Like stated above, I was owner of Insouciant MS v.83, v1.11 and v1.17. I also Developed for Maple Heaven v1.11, Rain MS v1.11, Cookiez MS v.83, Maple Blade v.83, Tired Story v.83 and Kaiser MS v.83
Bobby please don't lie. Haven't you stated that you were 12 year old and even if u had birthday u should be 13. :O

Quick mistake found on Insouciant post. Dear Bobby, In the forums you stated that you were 12 year old. ;) I checked it's time post. So please do not lie about age. But you are a good coder and I guess you are gonna suceed the server and aren't you owner of insouciantms reborn? released soon in closed beta :eek:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Short intro about you: I love Anime, Particular Naruto and I love reading the Manga. I love to play Soccer, Basketball, Football and Cricket(Although I can't spin/pitch in Cricket :( ) I'm Fun Loving Person but when some gets me mad, I will try to stay calm as always.
Name:Daniel
Contact Info: Skype. ImpulseEvil
Timezone:GMT+5
Apply for: Beta Tester/Moderator
Payment Required?: None whatsoever
Experiences:for beta tester none but for Game Master yes.
I have knowledge of basic commands, common NPC's, and so as ID's(v.117.1

• !spawn Spawns of at your location.
  • !map Takes you to a certain map .
  • !job Changes your character's class to .
  • !warp Warps you to the specific person
  • !warphere Warps someone to u
  • !dc Disconnects (
  • !ban Ban's and displays .
  • !notice Announces to the server with .
  • !item*ID* Gives you the item with .
  • !Jail to Jail someone for their wrong doing

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Short intro about you:
Name: kevin kim
Contact Info: kevinsue23@hotmail.com
Timezone:gst+10 (australia)
Apply for: GM
Experiences: I have not been a gm in any private severs but i am a fast learner and is willin to help in any ways possible to get as much people as i can. I have played many different private severs from v83 to v1.31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back