• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[MapleStory] - Recruiting Coder

Status
Not open for further replies.
至死不渝
Reaction score
Hey guys, I am the owner of NoviceMs, a v117.1 low-rate GMS-like server. Due to my limited knowledge of JAVA, I am unable to develop my server in such a way to cater to the needs of my fast growing community. As such, I would like to seek help from any coder here who is familiar with MapleStory development especially with lithium based sources. Unfortunately, I won't be able to pay you because I am currently not financially capable of doing so and thus the best incentive I can offer you is a staff position on my server. The main areas which I require assistance with would be mainly the fixation of source sided bugs. Thank you for taking your time to read through my post and if you are interested in the position I am offering, feel free to drop me a private message or contact me on skype @ noviceboy55.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Gl on that. Doubt anyone will work for you for free and help you earn money and get nothing in return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back