• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[MapleStory] RefreshedStory Recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
RefreshedStory v83
A server awaiting its new staff and welcoming newcomers! I've returned from a hiatus of MSPS development to create a brand new server once again, using my experience to lead once again.

The server information itself is up for discussion, preferably, I would like a v83.

Below will be information about the open positions, the roles of each position, and the benefits that you get as a staff.

Open Positions
Before applying for any positions, please due make sure you fit the requirements for each position before applying.
The application has no format, it will be nice, dry and simple. You are free to apply as you wish, as I am free to review it in any way I can. (Your post history, etc etc). Once you have been reviewed, and I see that you are accepted, I will reach out to you for further contact information privately.
You will be given IN-GAME GM as well, this goes for any position, the privileges will vary based on the position

Graphics/Visual Effects Developer
(2)

Possesses own tools and ability to operate them
Worked In/Participated in a MSPS
Able to accept feedback and vice versa
Contain a portfolio of previous work
Good communication skills and understanding of English
Able to operate with given assignments, and execute them in due time

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back