Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Maplestory: Renegades

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
what do you guys think?

Seems like Jett was real.

return null;
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The animation looks terrible imo.

Have Fun!
Reaction score
An intergalactic terrorist chased by westren characters? :/
Yup, Nexon are a little out of ideas.

Also, turns out going through Nexon's garbage cans was worth it...

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I only care about Phantom and the revamps. All the other poop can go down the drain... unless Jett is awesome.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i just wish they could hurry up with phantom thats all i care about than after they update it and play the server some than i can finally drop maple

may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I like the site's animation honestly, but the youtube video of Jett sucked so much..

Reaction score
Well, Jett better be good.

Or what? You'll just play the class like everyone else and determine that for yourself. In doing so, your complaint will be negated simply because you will do what Nexon wants: to waste time by playing content put out regardless of expectations. We know Nexon to be a quality game service provider obviously.

On-topic:
Jett looks interesting is all I will say in regards to the video. I am still not going to speculate what weapon(s) she will wield, but probably a gun of some sort *cough*laser gun*cough*. Watch every attacking skill be flashy if not a laser in itself.

Apparently Nexon thinks Mexico is another planet entirely as well (as well as having sand people and other alien-creatures inhabiting it). Regardless of this, I felt a tad neutral about the video in all honesty. It kind of bothers me know that I know nothing about the story beside the fact that Jett is a 'convict' on the run, but I will probably get over it after I see Nexon give us literally no character development whatsoever outside of the tutorial phase (and that is supposing we even get that).

I am also tired of people speculating that Jett is taking the place of the Justice revamps, because I honestly doubt Nexon would just skip over that. Simply because there will be more 'revamps' in the future and the jobs will eventually have to get the revamped skills.

My prediction: watch as NexonKR and the rest of the branches get Jett a month or two later. Why? Because localization.

I wouldn't mind that much, but only if we got that new class Dragon Warrior.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Or what? You'll just play the class like everyone else and determine that for yourself. In doing so, your complaint will be negated simply because you will do what Nexon wants: to waste time by playing content put out regardless of expectations. We know Nexon to be a quality game service provider obviously.

On-topic:
Jett looks interesting is all I will say in regards to the video. I am still not going to speculate what weapon(s) she will wield, but probably a gun of some sort *cough*laser gun*cough*. Watch every attacking skill be flashy if not a laser in itself.

Apparently Nexon thinks Mexico is another planet entirely as well (as well as having sand people and other alien-creatures inhabiting it). Regardless of this, I felt a tad neutral about the video in all honesty. It kind of bothers me know that I know nothing about the story beside the fact that Jett is a 'convict' on the run, but I will probably get over it after I see Nexon give us literally no character development whatsoever outside of the tutorial phase (and that is supposing we even get that).

I am also tired of people speculating that Jett is taking the place of the Justice revamps, because I honestly doubt Nexon would just skip over that. Simply because there will be more 'revamps' in the future and the jobs will eventually have to get the revamped skills.

My prediction: watch as NexonKR and the rest of the branches get Jett a month or two later. Why? Because localization.

You don't have to put a whole argument towards me because I just said "Well, Jett better be good"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

As far as I've read the Dragon Warrior's a TMS and CMS exclusive due to them not getting the Pirate Revamp.

I'd prefer they skip over this Renegade series, and release Phantom already.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
The Renegades

Edit.... x2

CLASS Jett - future space mechanic
CLASS Phantom - Thief with alot skills
BOSS Hilla - a future space battle mage

Jett with laser gun - Mechanic??

Last edited:
Reaction score
The Renegades

Jett - future space mechanic
Phantom - Thief with alot skills
Hilla - a future space battle mage

Jett is unconfirmed as to what weapon she will wield, but probably going to have laser skills regardless (just an educated guess). Phantom is a thief that can steal certain skills from adventurers (I believe the flag is magicSteal for skills that can be stolen), while his base skills are more or less for supporting his usage of these skills (Rapid Fire > Ultimate Drive in terms of DPS). Hilla is the final boss (as well as being a Black Mage general) from the Liberation of Aswan PQ (or going to be Azwan in GMS) and is not a playable character.

See this (Spadow from translation of Phantom intro video):

@IcedJava:
I do not think that one branch of Nexon would break off the update path so much as that (CMS, but TwMS can do what they want since they're not Nexon). Do you have a valid source from the developers of TwMS/CMS to supplement that claim? In any case, I predict it will eventually become non-exclusive and disperse over each branch in little over a year most likely (but who knows?).

High Society
Reaction score
The videos maplestory makes are just ridiculous....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The video was Ducking horrible. I don't think this class is worth it in my opinion. Then again....NEXON AMERICA doesn't really create anything good. I mean...Capture the Flag? Now this?

JETT has gay written all over it.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
The video was Ducking horrible. I don't think this class is worth it in my opinion. Then again....NEXON AMERICA doesn't really create anything good. I mean...Capture the Flag? Now this?

JETT has gay written all over it.

They probably didn't want people seeing the real Jett until they actually code everything.

Back