• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

MapleStory Source v117

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good today release an source much excuse me I do not remember very well the creator of this pack, ahy Because modifications that I did some things I can not remember exactly since I had been without internet.

But this is a source for some who need better v117
That if I tell ahy only 99% Fixed, 1% BUGGED

Well down here I leave the Link
Idk if this source is AstralMS.

https://mega.co.nz/#!TBwSzaBB!yfPpMZWjQmWlyxRDWcvH0Mq9ePk8Eza_hBAiwBVOFIg

Excuse my Translation.
:laugh: :/: :junglejane:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Definitely not astralms

Then excuse me but nose that pack him out. Well is in good condition.

But about them v155 sources...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHQxE-CNKkA

On-topic: You'd probably do people a favor if you briefly list the changes you made or how this source is any different than when you got it.

Make an v155 if I have no still even a Pack v150 To configure it, just lately launched some encoders are only v117 and not v150.

UNTIL THEN!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I seriously never understood the percent poop with the sources. How the duck does a person even measure that? Don't most sources have the same broken things?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This source is pretty nice but the cash shop is bugged. Once I buy something the game will close and ill get a packet error

Back