Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Maplestory][V111] Recruiting Coders !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Out of all Honesty, I've barely been on here for any longer then 2 Weeks. I don't have any experience with making a Maplestory Private Server and I just started one. So far, I've attempted creating Npc's, Commands and so on. I've done a decent job though i'm still failing quite hard. I was hoping if possible someone out there might be interesting in Joining my server and becoming my Coder. It's still in Beta Testing due to so much things needed to be done. If anyone that would like to come and talk to me please PM me or simply reply to this Post. Also my Source is based on Lithium V111.
Simply to put it and sorry for the wall of Text, but if Coder is found and once Server is started.
I'm willing to spilt my donation with the Coder in wanted or Allow you to have 50% off in Donations

If you are interested in becoming a Coder please

Name:
Years of Experience:
What do you work on most as a Coder?:
When you can get Started?:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back