• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[MapleStory V117.1] MapleMuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looking for a team for a brand new V117.1 server.
A little bit about the server's features:

-Fully working Merchants
-Cubes
-Potential
-An amazing Boss PQ with 4 modes: Easy ~ Hell (My creation, no leeches).
-PQ Point System
-PQ Point Shop
-Basic All In One Shop (Up to level 110 items. However, these are basic items, not good ones and we left out the rare ones).
-General Gachapon with MANY MANY items.
-Unique Beginning
-Boss Warper (A warper to the normal bosses: Zak, HT, CZAK, CHT, PB, etc..)
-Nebulites
-Nx Trading and Dropping available
-No Skill Maxer, low rates (Hard server, I guess..)

Well, we're looking for Beta Testers, GMs and Coders (JAVA + Website).
Application form:

Code:
Name: 
Applying for: X position
Experience: 
Examples (if possible): 
Contact information (skype/msn):
Comments(?):

We're trying to have the best server, and that's only possible with the best staff :)
I'm getting a notification the second someone comments here so I'll answer as soon as I can.

Hope to see you here! :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
is the coders paid?
I wish, but currently no, sorry :\
First I need something to start off with, so I can pay for hosting and everything and then I can use my donation money for everything else. Believe it or not, I'm not looking to make money (for myself) out of this server.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Name: Nick
Location/Time Zone: California/GMT-8?
Applying for: Beta Tester
Experience: A lot.
Examples (if possible): I've played more servers than I can count, and for a good amount of time
Contact information (skype/msn): PM me for my Skype
Comments(?): Good luck with your server

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
-Fully working Merchants
-Cubes
-Potential
-An amazing Boss PQ with 4 modes: Easy ~ Hell (My creation, no leeches).
-PQ Point System
-PQ Point Shop
-Basic All In One Shop (Up to level 110 items. However, these are basic items, not good ones and we left out the rare ones).
-General Gachapon with MANY MANY items.
-Unique Beginning
-Boss Warper (A warper to the normal bosses: Zak, HT, CZAK, CHT, PB, etc..)
-Nebulites
-Nx Trading and Dropping available
-No Skill Maxer, low rates (Hard server, I guess..)

Each and every feature here is either released on here, or it's inside Lithium already. The so called "amazing" Boss PQ is actually TetraSEA's creation. It's the same thing. Also, having no skill maxer wouldn't technically be a feature, just a minus? I guess? Anyway, everything here is already in ExiledMS (or FuckMS) or w/e source you are using (which is based on TetraSEA, essentially). (with the exception of the all in one shop)

If you really would like to become successful, I would suggest that you actually come up with ideas that are your own. Simply leeching everything from RaGEZONE is not a good way to make a server big. But then again, there are tons of v117 servers out there. Anyway, good luck on your server anyway.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did, I explained what is in the server even if I didn't create it. Obviously you can't do anything with those features without npcs and stuff that manage them. And about the boss pq: The idea might be from tetra or something but the point is that it's not leeched and that I created the whole thing. I said that to let people know I care about the server and willing to put a lot of effort in it.
And I don't think that no skill maxer is a minus, that's just a part of a hard server in my opinion..

High Society
Reaction score
Name:
Nate

Location/Time Zone:
United States (New York). (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)

Applying for:
Community Game Master/Overlook Coder/Beta Tester

Experience:
I have owned two successful servers. ProdigyMS & ParanoidMS. By successful I mean that both servers have reached top 20 on GTOP100. Which in my opinion is sort of successful. Besides me owning these servers and doing all the coding/webbing/managing I have been a Game Master/Coder on a number of other servers. I have a lot of experience as a MapleStory player and a lot of experience as a Game Master.

Examples (if possible):
My laptop has been reset so many times I really do not have any "proof".

I am unactive on my skype and msn at the moment but if you accept me I will redownload them and be on 24/7.

Comments(?):
No comments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Name:
Jay Anzai

Location/Time Zone:
Ottawa, Ontario
Eastern Time

Applying for:
Game Master
Beta Tester
Forum Moderator

Experience:
Although I have no real hands on experience with ingame monitoring, I would like to learn. I have played Maplestory in its nostalgic stage many years ago but I have lost interest ever since the abrupt change. I was a forum moderator by the name of Shunri for Duncan of the original DestinyMS during it's version 62 stages. I was offered a position as a game master there but my computer restricted me from playing the server, and thus Taiga took over my placement. After this I was also offered the position Forum Administrator for the original StoryBox server in its prime stages and so I took on the duty of monitoring their forums.

Examples (if possible):
Unfortunately I cannot provide proof as it has been several years now.

Xaelicity

Comments(?):
The reason I am applying is because of what you said earlier, you're not making the server for self profit.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Probably, yeah. I wasn't thinking about that at the moment though.

Name: Ronnie Tsang
Location/Time Zone: United Kingdom, london gmt 0:00+
Applying for: X position: gfx
Experience: Years of playing maplestory, 2 years of graphics
Examples (if possible):
KissMyNuggets - [MapleStory V117.1] MapleMuse - RaGEZONE Forums

KissMyNuggets - [MapleStory V117.1] MapleMuse - RaGEZONE Forums

Contact information (skype/msn): skype-- ramenzmc
Comments(?): skype me for more info if needed

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please PM me when there is a GFX position available on MapleMuse. I'll be more then happy to comply.

Best,

EliteOP

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Name: Jordan Lyne
Location/Time Zone: GMT +11
Applying for: GameMaster, SuperGM, Forum Mod
Experience: I don't have much experience but i was a GM on a Test Server For Quite Awhile in v111. I know some commands, I'm also a great Forum Moderator, Tech Helper, I've solved many issues due to some problems.
Examples (if possible): Use To, Due to Reformat Lost Everything.
Contact information (skype/msn): Jordan.lyne2
Comments(?): Thanks For Reading :) Hopefully i get this Chance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back