Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Private MapleVPN - Beta Testers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What is MapleVPN?

MapleVPN is a solution for MapleStory players who are unable to connect to MapleStory Global to sniff packets (or at all) because they are out of North America region. I understand how frustrating it could be, and I know a few people who are expiriencing it. However, there is a way to bypass it.

How does it work?

The MapleVPN Server will be hosted on a North America server. Clients will connect to it, the Server will act as a bridge to the MapleStory Global server and transfer all packets back and forth.

The client will connect to the server after MapleStory has started and will also log packets (if you want..).

Beta-Testers needed!

To fully test the potential of this software, I need people who are unable to connect to MapleStory Global because they're out of region (Singapore, Netherlands, whatever..). Please write here or contact me at PM.

Fraysa - MapleVPN - Beta Testers. - RaGEZONE Forums

Thanks,
Fraysa.​

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I'd like to sponsor 3 VPS servers to host them on.
Yes, all of them are in GMS regions.
Also, I'm in a location outside of GMS regions, so I can test.
PM'd you about it.

Reaction score
Looks good, but there is a reason why Maple Europe exists... it's not even that bad...

Well, some players have old accounts that they put dedication into. And also.. the main reason for it is packet sniffing on GMS. I know a few european people who want to sniff GMS to update their server, but they can't do it over VPN.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, some players have old accounts that they put dedication into. And also.. the main reason for it is packet sniffing on GMS. I know a few european people who want to sniff GMS to update their server, but they can't do it over VPN.
'Old accounts'... You can still log on 'old accounts' from europe.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well. If i'm not wrong, there a guy selling old GMS accounts for a really cheap price in W8baby's forum. (I remember he sell a account for 1€!!??)

Reaction score
Well. If i'm not wrong, there a guy selling old GMS accounts for a really cheap price in W8baby's forum. (I remember he sell a account for 1€!!??)

I was looking for players from EU region to test,
Not accounts.

Update - I'm only facing an issue with the auth server now. Ill try to see why this happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back