Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WZ Mass import .png in HaRepacker?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm currently modifying the UI.wz but for importing I've imported them one by one because I haven't found a way to mass import .png files. Is there any way to do this? It would really make my life easier.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I usually just use ctrl + a whenever I'm in a folder with all the files I want to import, then press open. It'll do it easy enough.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I usually just use ctrl + a whenever I'm in a folder with all the files I want to import, then press open. It'll do it easy enough.

How do you mean? I have to select each image individually and upload it to that specific place. I can't just mark everything because I can only replace 1 image at the time since I have to navigate inside the .wz

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would say that yes, you'd have to put each individual image inside their correct directory. No way around it, it sounds like a pain in the butt, but yeah.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyway I could just export to .img and then edit the .img instead? I've tried opening in winrar but it didn't get me far...

Back