Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MASSIVE collection of files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helper for everyone
Reaction score
Megaupload is died and no one cant download it, so you can close this thread or delete it .

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
lol really? you got unban and what now ?

and ... your a liar .... and a troll and you have no girlfriend because no one will duck a guy who lives on a forum making comments to everyone all day everyday just because he has no friends and needs to look cool so people will talk to him on a forum of fools / liars / thieves / and scammers

you fit right in here

Helper for everyone
Reaction score
and ... your a liar .... and a troll and you have no girlfriend because no one will duck a guy who lives on a forum making comments to everyone all day everyday just because he has no friends and needs to look cool so people will talk to him on a forum of fools / liars / thieves / and scammers

you fit right in here

good boy like a dog aw aw aw awwww

Helper for everyone
Reaction score
wtf a big idiot ? stop insult looser-.-

Justei why you dont do something with him ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

why dont he do something with you ??

i have never scammed or stole anything like you and your country does all the time so shut the duck up egy.

since when is cracking other peoples software and releasing it or selling e.pk files from other servers allowed on ragezone ?

this isnt E L I T E P V P E R S

but people still do it and get away with it and no reprocussions for there actions ...

if my words offend you then go into your corner and cry egy girl because no one is forcing you to read my posts.

good boy like a dog aw aw aw awwww

as you can see this is where you insulted me ......

if u cant handle it then dont start it you fuckin fairy.

and this insult too lets not forget that one ....

Reaction score
i will NEVER reupload these files you can delete this Ducking thread duck off to all of you
piss off or I will put any penis in ur big butt motherlover and don't ever Think u king or something u are nothing so duck off noob

the only time i was ever like a dog was when i fucked allah and your mommy at the same time DOGGYSTYLE and got sand all over my penis !!!!

U just fail man and u don't have job .. So stop instult god or u will fucked up by me right now
And stop crying u really dog !!

Reaction score
why dont he do something with you ??

i have never scammed or stole anything like you and your country does all the time so shut the duck up egy.

since when is cracking other peoples software and releasing it or selling e.pk files from other servers allowed on ragezone ?

this isnt E L I T E P V P E R S

but people still do it and get away with it and no reprocussions for there actions ...

if my words offend you then go into your corner and cry egy girl because no one is forcing you to read my posts.

as you can see this is where you insulted me ......

if u cant handle it then dont start it you fuckin fairy.

and this insult too lets not forget that one ....

Other Quote
Hello there.

So now that I have your attention and your reading this lets start with the definition of a leak:

"To permit the escape, entry, or passage of something through a breach or flaw"

Or in the private server scene:

"An item that was either stolen or given by an author/creator, which got released to public, without authors/creators concern"

RaGEZONE's stance on leaks is that yes we allow leaks files, websites, codes etc. RaGEZONE is basically built from leaks, in the past, now and even in the future. Anything considered official is a leak, anything that doesn't belong to you that is released under your name is a leak.

HOWEVER if a leak is 70%+ bugged or contains viruses then we remove them from RaGEZONE or if the leaked files come from a developer who is actively sharing releases in any section then an exception might be made.

If you don't want your hard work to be stolen and released here then please secure your work, secure your servers and don't just give your files away to anyone who you don't 100% trust. Chances are it's going to get leaked.

PS: RaGEZONE cannot be held responsible for anything that is leaked here.

Thank you for reading and you can now go back to your daily lurking of RaGEZONE.

- Dell

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
piss off or I will put any penis in ur big butt motherlover and don't ever Think u king or something u are nothing so duck off noob

U just fail man and u don't have job .. So stop instult god or u will fucked up by me right now
And stop crying u really dog !!

ROFLMAO well let me start by saying i gang raped allah and your mom at the same time ......

how about you go duck yourself kid you arent poop and you will never be poop. you shouldnt start trying to be cool by getting into flame wars here your not good at it.

im here and waiting for a REAL MAN to come duck me up because your all just some kids with lag toys and nothing more ... no skills , your all scumbags and thieves , you all plagerize each others work , and all egys suck allahs penis for kalcash !!

so now what punk ?? what do u have for me LMFAO kick my butt right now ROFLMFAO with what ?? your cyber fists of fury ???

get a grip kid.

oh and btw i own my own business , i also run servers ( not only kal )

so before you talk poop maybe you should know what the duck your talking about KID

and for the assholes who say i do drugs and spend my mommys money on drugs let me inform you that my mommy lives in florida and i havent smoked pot ( the only drug i ever do ) in almost 2 years ......

again get the facts straight before you speak because you have done nothing except make yourself look exactly like the retards we already know you all are !!

have fun wasting your time on stolen files , bugged crappy servers , trash addons , and hacks for a game you have 0 skill at playing

Posted via Mobile Device = you have no life and all you do is wait on a forum to flame / troll because your such a fail that the fattest nastiest girls wont even duck any of you and egys make there women wear vails to hide there hideous man beards ;)

you all fail and you all can go suck allahs penis in egy hell

ONLINE 24 / 7 -- UNHACKABLE AND VERY STABLE (come join the fun and see how a REAL admin runs and builds a server )

Last edited:
Reaction score
ROFLMAO well let me start by saying i gang raped allah and your mom at the same time ......

how about you go duck yourself kid you arent poop and you will never be poop. you shouldnt start trying to be cool by getting into flame wars here your not good at it.

im here and waiting for a REAL MAN to come duck me up because your all just some kids with lag toys and nothing more ... no skills , your all scumbags and thieves , you all plagerize each others work , and all egys suck allahs penis for kalcash !!

so now what punk ?? what do u have for me LMFAO kick my butt right now ROFLMFAO with what ?? your cyber fists of fury ???

get a grip kid.

oh and btw i own my own business , i also run servers ( not only kal )

so before you talk poop maybe you should know what the duck your talking about KID

and for the assholes who say i do drugs and spend my mommys money on drugs let me inform you that my mommy lives in florida and i havent smoked pot ( the only drug i ever do ) in almost 2 years ......

again get the facts straight before you speak because you have done nothing except make yourself look exactly like the retards we already know you all are !!

have fun wasting your time on stolen files , bugged crappy servers , trash addons , and hacks for a game you have 0 skill at playing

Posted via Mobile Device = you have no life and all you do is wait on a forum to flame / troll because your such a fail that the fattest nastiest girls wont even duck any of you and egys make there women wear vails to hide there hideous man beards ;)

you all fail and you all can go suck allahs penis in egy hell

ONLINE 24 / 7 -- UNHACKABLE AND VERY STABLE (come join the fun and see how a REAL admin runs and builds a server )
That's when some kid down and fail
Just cry and I think u Ducking poor wigga with dickface and u already gay
Stop say shenanigans cuz I don't read anything
Also stop instult gods better if u man

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
That's when some kid down and fail
Just cry and I think u Ducking poor wigga with dickface and u already gay
Stop say shenanigans cuz I don't read anything
Also stop instult gods better if u man

yeah just what i thought your another big mouth piece of trash talking poop and cant do anything your the dog on a leash waiting for your master to throw you another bone ( free release )

your the wigger here ( on ragezone welfare )

duck YOUR GOD HES NOT MY GOD AND EGYPT ISNT THE MOTHERLAND YOU DUMB SANDBITCH YOUR COUNTRY IS THE AIDS OF THE WORLD

Reaction score
yeah just what i thought your another big mouth piece of trash talking poop and cant do anything your the dog on a leash waiting for your master to throw you another bone ( free release )

your the wigger here ( on ragezone welfare )

duck YOUR GOD HES NOT MY GOD AND EGYPT ISNT THE MOTHERLAND YOU DUMB SANDBITCH YOUR COUNTRY IS THE AIDS OF THE WORLD

First I'm not from Egypt
Second I see none like u here u can quit ragezone or leave kal better for u
Third.. I don't care about new releases ..
Forth plz duck off and don't reply me

Cry man cry hehehe about post via mobile cuz im at school now with my mobile brb I'm Ducking ur sister right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back