• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Custom Material Habbo Index

pel

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello RaGEZONE Community,

today I want to release an old flat designed index of mine.

Screenshots:
EhknJpW - Material Habbo Index - RaGEZONE Forums

pel - Material Habbo Index - RaGEZONE Forums

Its about 1 year old, like everything Im going to release here *hihi*.

Download-link: File-Upload.net - LiveIndex-Remake.zip
Demo: Live Hotel #swag

I just did no PHP stuff so everybody can ezpz include it in his cms.
To be honest, the design structure idea isnt mine, I just tried to redesign Live-Hotel.biz's index

Cya
iExit

Last edited:
Retired
Reaction score
Re: Flat Index Template

The design is top notch, but unfortunately I've seen this on retroripper for a long time so nothing is unique with kids like that around, great release though.

QBkOjqt - Material Habbo Index - RaGEZONE Forums

pel

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

The design is top notch, but unfortunately I've seen this on retroripper for a long time so nothing is unique with kids like that around, great release though.

Yea I saw this, thats why Im releasing it. RetroRipper is the biggest poop site, removing my credits from avatargenerator etc etc

Retired
Reaction score

Yea I saw this, thats why Im releasing it. RetroRipper is the biggest poop site, removing my credits from avatargenerator etc etc
Exactly, obviously there answer is gonna be "You've all ripped from habbo" bs so no point trying to talk to those kids :L

Reactions: pel
Still alive.
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Exactly, obviously there answer is gonna be "You've all ripped from habbo" bs so no point trying to talk to those kids :L

I guess thats the most stupid answer u can get from retro guys. But yeah everytime the same. Index looks cool tho, thanks Phil

Greetz,

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I highly enjoy this. I got a weird error on the Live Demo but after refreshing it a few times it worked.

Back