Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

May I ask, what protection system does Aura Kingdom use? Macro system and bot system to prevent people from pumping items or cheating?

Newbie Spellweaver
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I'm looking for a defense system for the game Aura Kingdom.
1. Macro protection system

2. Bot protection system

3. Opening multiple screens

To prevent cheating or item pumping

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
As for 1. and 2. that seems like bit of a common gaming thing these days, Aura Kingdom I recall being one of the more extreme cases (fishing etc especially), couldn't even imagine playing that game without botting personally.
But as I Am NoLimiT said, you'd have to get something made for you specifically unless that specific scene has someone (or a group of people) actively working on a protection system for that game.
Else there's just no way you'll keep up with people finding different ways to do what they want to do.

Honestly seeing a lot of cases where 3. is promoted rather than being prohibited, for the sake of "visual" activity increases.
I can see how that would be annoying in Aura Kingdom though, at least in combination with bot usage, from staff perspective that is.

How do other servers of that game deal with these things?
Because I recall using macros even for skill combos to get optimal dps output with all the jump casting and debuffing in that game.
If those were to be disabled as well I'd probably get a cramp, but I might just be getting old.

Upvote 0
Back