Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MD5 help

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
im keep getting kick when i try login to my server. i edited the config.pk and it didnt changed anything so i encrypted it to sowrdcrypt with crate as swordcrypt now i keep getting the same message you are expelled. and in vlades server files im getting:config.pk md5 checksum protect user was kicked. now waht can i do to avoid this problem and start playing?i didnt find any search here im abit lame in forums and stuff like that and i watched at index 144 and i found a guide but i cant go into that i got no permission that mean its deleted.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
if you use the normal KOSP and KOCP without beta updates,.. you just need to insert the right MD5 and you must not change any .pk O.O :scratch:

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Didnt Figure anything you said.please explain me better my english is bad too.wahts the right md5?and i gotta change the .pk i because i want people will conect to my server and i cant without edit my ip and my server name in there.
Edit:i cahnged the pk now the server is running but i still expelled how i fixing it?guide me how to add a md5password for config.pk and everything will work

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i got the same problem...dont know why but...i get expell everytime too....i changed the codes with the md5 checker but nothing happened.... =/

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@MoonBoon hi.. how did u fixed it?? pls help:D

here is my configprorp

pls psl pls pls heeelp i reallly wanna know what is my propblem

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my problem was the Configproperties... 1 txt data + 1 PROPERTIES data...
u have to open the PROPERTIES data with editor...and u can edit it ;)

if any questions left write again here ;)

Upvote 0
Back