• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Medal of Honor 2010

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
What do you think of it if you played the beta? I played it on pc.

I think its the biggest piece of poop out there filled with penis nockers who have no Ducking life what so ever and hack just to get 10 kills in a game.

I think its complete poop and very unbalanced biggest waste of 60$.

What do you guys think if you played the beta.

beAwesome();
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You're obviously a noob.ktnxbaibai.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This game is just a small release. It's only for marketing to get some cash. EA Games & Dice allready announced they were working on Bad Company 3 it's allready under development.
Activision & Treyarch will also bring Call of Duty Black Ops, they also announced Modern Warfare 3 is under development.

These both companies are compete together.
We still have to wait some time for these both games "Modern Warfare 3 & Bad Company 3. Then you can decide wich one is better :)

Last edited:
I'll take you all on.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
the game is buggy as hell but ill finish it regardless, its got same controls as call of duty and the feel of battlefield 2.
I agree, at some point in the game, your next objectives get stuck, which means you have to restart to whole mission -.-

graphics sucks though, we're in 2010 ffs.

beAwesome();
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The game is great what are you guys on about? I must admit I do occasionally drop frames but none the less the games sweet! I see myself playing this until Black Ops come out then putting it to the side then picking it back up again. I haven't played multiplayer yet because I like to complete a game first then play multi =).

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This game sounds worse than I thought. Might not be worth getting it. :(

d.^.^.b
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i liked all the ones leading up to this but the beta was terrible even the guns they tried to make it so relastic and they failed hard, m21 red dot and stuff seriously? and they used the DICE Engine if im not mistaken and they dont have that much destruction at all at least one BC did right with DICE engine and there is another game coming out who used it and did a fantastic job of it i forget who. So i didnt like the multiplayer beta so i didnt like might just rent for the campaign

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have BFBC2 for PS3, and I got beta key for the game. It seemed like an exact ripoff of BFBC2, only there was score streak with UAV, Mortar and idk. Didn't like the game at all.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I didnt really like any of the medal of honours, they bored me too quickly ..

Back