• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Mercenary Vsro files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great work :)

Is there anyway to make the scroll/mercenarys lower level?
like that we can use them also in a 8D server?

:)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Or is there anyway how to make the old mercenarys work? that would be awesome :)

(⌐■_■)
Reaction score
just add more skillz on RefObjChar : Default Skill : Default Skill2

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey I've added them successfully to my DB, but they aren't atking just standing there, I think it's something with _RefSkill table, but I can't figure it out the ID's are linked correctly though.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
they will attack if a thief player came out while you are a trader or hunter
or a murder player ! they will attack :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh I see any way enable them in pvp too ? :p And what about the cold and fire Mercenary, which are the codes for them? Maybe ITEM_COS_GUILD_CH_SOLDIER3_105 & ITEM_COS_GUILD_CH_SOLDIER4_105 ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
mmh its working But you get it one time and you are able to open without delay and dont need buy again they have no rental or anything

idk i Guess Must be Fixed alot for use then as well

maybee some one have a resolution

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
good release but dont have reuse time (refskill in database, i think) and dont delete item when use it, is a rental like a pet
egsro - Mercenary Vsro files - RaGEZONE Forums

1 idea?

Back