• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Merchant Rate Query

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release] Merchant Rate Query

Caipi, lovely script, really nice but theres a few bugs with this script that is needed to be taken into consideration:

After I used this script, I raised my rates to 8.5x only, buy price to 1983 gold and sell price 638 gold, max stack to 40 (normal), when i went from Jangan to Downhang = np, but afterwards when i sold the goods, reached level 5 trader and teleported to Jangan = crashed server.. C++ Runtime error

EDIT: sorry capi, didnt want to give you a bad name, I found out there was something else causing it.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release] Merchant Rate Query

normally , it works fine
but with special goods.........
i get the regular profit maybe i've put wrong values ?
my profit is 2.0 i just increased the selling price

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys I want to make each trade 5 star get 250m , can anyone give me the rates to make each 5* trade get 250m ?
I want rates this

SET @NewQuot = 0.2 -- Doubles the profit % trough "2.0" (e.g. 2.6 is also possible)
SET @NewPrice = 343 -- Goods Price @ the Shop
SET @NewStack = 40 -- Increases/Decreases the maximum Stack, Default = 40
SET @NewSellPrice = 250 -- Goods Price if you sell them directly again - without trading.

to get 250m each 5* trade

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
if I want to change only the values ​​and not change the maxstack items.
how do?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
"UPDATE _Char set RemainGold = RemainGold + (@TotalReward*10) WHERE CharID = @ CharID "does not change anything, is there any way to increase only hunter gold rate ?

Back